Emap On Air strikes Nestle deal for youth music sponsorship
By ASHLEY DAVIES, campaignlive.co.uk, Monday, 08 November 1999 12:00AM
Emap On Air has secured a deal with Nestle to carry sponsorship advertising across its youth media brands, Smash Hits and The Box.
Emap On Air has secured a deal with Nestle to carry sponsorship
advertising across its youth media brands, Smash Hits and The Box.
The six-month sponsorship, for Nestle’s Drifter bar, will start this
week on Emap’s music channel, The Box.
The brand image will appear eight times daily before the broadcast of
Box Talk, a regular celebrity interview slot, and will be reinforced
with a competition giving winners the chance to meet the stars. Smash
Hits, which is sold by Emap Elan, will also run regular competitions for
readers to reinforce the sponsorship on The Box.
Richard Jacobs, sponsorship executive for Emap On Air said, ’We are the
only media owners that can offer clients the opportunity to link up and
advertise brands across our media channels including radio, TV, the
internet and magazines.’
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Mid Weight Planner - ATL Daniel Marks London £30-£50K + Excellent Benefits, Central London
- Creative Operations Manager Guru Careers £27 - 32k, Based West Drayton, Greater London (UB7)
- Loyalty Rewards Manager Ball & Hoolahan £60,000 + benefits, International/Europe
- Global CRM Manager Ball & Hoolahan £60,000, International/Europe
- Project Manager - CRM Ball & Hoolahan £50,000 + benefits, International/Europe
- Cobra introduces bra-making brewer 'The Boss'
- Majority of 15m Twitter users in the UK follow a newspaper
- OgilvyOne loses BA business
- Iris and Cheil big winners at MAA Best Awards
- Campaign Viral Chart: Pepsi tops Coke with Jeff Gordon test drive
- International Women's Day: 'You make your own luck' says Cheryl Giovannoni