MediaCom merges international unit into sales groups
By JEREMY LEE, campaignlive.co.uk, Monday, 10 July 2000 12:00AM
MediaCom is integrating its international department into its client sales groups to encourage all its planner/buyers to think globally.
MediaCom is integrating its international department into its
client sales groups to encourage all its planner/buyers to think
The agency is working for an increasing number of global clients,
including Mars, Volkswagen, Nokia and CNN.
Nick Lawson, MediaCom’s joint managing director, said: ’Media agencies
have only had separate international departments for historical
reasons.’ He said an upturn in cross-border campaigns meant this had to
Lawson said that by moving international managers into account teams,
all staff would gain a global perspective.
International managers will be integrated into the eight account groups,
each of which is headed by a director.
Emma Young is joining the group run by David Porter, Arianne Gaborit is
joining Jason Theodore’s unit, Annabel Roose will be working with Martin
Cowie in the Entertainment Media Group, and Adrian Smith will join Paul
International managers will be placed in the remaining account groups
over the next few months.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Artworker Fashion & Retail Personnel Consultancy £23000 - £25000 per annum + Outstanding Benefits!, London
- Middleweight Artworker become £32K, London
- International Assistant Brand Manager Ball & Hoolahan £28,000 per annum, South East
- PR and Social Media Manager Ball & Hoolahan £55,000 per annum, London
- Media - Client Director Ball & Hoolahan £44,000 per annum, London