Doug Read to quit role as MediaVest strategy director
By LEXIE GODDARD, campaignlive.co.uk, Monday, 13 December 1999 12:00AM
Doug Read, MediaVest’s director of strategy and research, has handed in his resignation and will leave in April to go overseas.
Doug Read, MediaVest’s director of strategy and research, has
handed in his resignation and will leave in April to go overseas.
He denied he had a job lined up outside the UK, saying he intended to go
travelling around the US and Canada.
’This is my official time out,’ explained Read. ’I have no intention of
lifting a finger until at least 2001.’
MediaVest poached Read in February from MediaCom TMB,where he was a
He heads a dedicated strategy and research team of five who were pooled
from MediaVest’s planning teams.
The division was constructed as part of a wider effort to improve client
servicing. The team talks to clients about their overall marketing aims
and then discusses media solutions with MediaVest’s planners.
Robert Ray, MediaVest’s managing director, said it was too early to
discuss who might take Read’s place or what would happen to his team.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Artworker Fashion & Retail Personnel Consultancy £23000 - £25000 per annum + Outstanding Benefits!, London
- Senior Digital Designer become £40-45K, Central London
- Senior Designer - Digital Agency Aquent £40-£45k, North London
- Consultant Ball & Hoolahan £68,000 per annum, London
- Global Innovation Director Ball & Hoolahan £75,000 per annum, South East region