Frank postpones relaunch
By COLIN GRIMSHAW, campaignlive.co.uk, Monday, 13 December 1999 12:00AM
Emap Elan has appointed an editor for Frank but has delayed its relaunch from next spring to the autumn.
Emap Elan has appointed an editor for Frank but has delayed its
relaunch from next spring to the autumn.
Sarah Mower, who was most recently fashion features editor at Harper’s
Bazaar in the US under Liz Tilberis, is to take up a role as consultant
editor. She was also associate editor of Vogue under Tilberis and has
been fashion editor of The Guardian, The Observer and The Independent.
At present she writes a fashion column for the Evening Standard’s ES
Frank is expected to relaunch as a high-fashion title. Mower said: ’The
opportunity to put together a magazine that supports fashion talent in a
full-on manner excites me.’
Jane Stevens, last week appointed international fashion ad director
across Elan’s glossies, will have a key role on Frank. She will travel
to the fashion capitals to drum up business for the revamped title.
Commercial director Julie Harris expects 50 per cent of Frank’s ad
business will come from overseas.
Stevens replaces Elaine Foran who is on gardening leave as she waits to
take her new job as Nova’s publisher.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Senior Digital Designer Twist Recruitment £35000 - £42000 per annum + benefits, City of London
- Digital Planner- Charity brands Dynamic New Alliances £55000.00 per annum, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Brand Marketing Manager Brand Recruitment £40000 - £50000 per annum, Suffolk
- Account Director - RTB Accord Group Limited c. £40,000 per annum, Central London WC1A 1DG
- Senior Account Manager Twist Recruitment £35000.00 - £45000.00 per annum + Super Benefits!, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Samsung calls global advertising and media review
- British Airways moves paid search account to Forward3D
- M&C Saatchi's Enyi Nwosu takes global role at Mindshare
- Watch the first YouTube clip, nine years on
- Post Office reviews advertising, DM and digital accounts
- Karmarama grabs Coppafeel! breast cancer charity account