Profero lures Imrie from MediaCom to specialise in WAP
By LEXIE GODDARD, campaignlive.co.uk, Monday, 17 July 2000 12:00AM
Profero, the interactive ad agency, has poached the Nokia planner Mike Imrie from MediaCom to assist with emerging mobile platforms such as WAP.
Profero, the interactive ad agency, has poached the Nokia planner
Mike Imrie from MediaCom to assist with emerging mobile platforms such
Imrie, who is 26 (the average age of Profero’s workforce), joined as an
account manager two weeks ago.
He has not yet been assigned an account at the company, which counts
Claims Direct, Reed Recruitment, Emap Metro and Excite among its
He is assisting head of planning Matt Sunderland with general strategy
Profero is also keen to utilise Imrie’s knowledge of the mobile phone
market for clients that want to test WAP campaigns.
’There’s a bit of a knowledge deficit when it comes to WAP,’ said
Imrie worked on the Nokia and BP Amoco accounts for two-and-a-half years
as part of MediaCom’s four-strong London-based international team.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Mid Weight Planner - ATL Daniel Marks London £30-£50K + Excellent Benefits, Central London
- Head of Brand - Exceptional Opportunity Tarsh Lazare Marketing Recruitment £110-£115K + car + excellent benefits & bonus package, Southern Home Counties/Great London
- Marketing & PR Executive Tarsh Lazare Marketing Recruitment To £23,500, West Sussex
- Mid-Senior Copywriter | contract | leading mobile application Salt £200 - £300 per day, City of London
- Agency Sales Manager Ultimate Asset £30000 - £37000 per annum + competitive compensation & benefits packge, London
- Campaign Viral Chart: Pepsi tops Coke with Jeff Gordon test drive
- Iris and Cheil big winners at MAA Best Awards
- Twitter attracts more ads, but rates tumble 67%
- Greenpeace protests outside Saatchi & Saatchi London office
- Kevin Bacon, Google Glass and Julian Assange: the SXSW weekend in tweets
- Halifax releases 'holiday dad' campaign