Profero lures Imrie from MediaCom to specialise in WAP
By LEXIE GODDARD, campaignlive.co.uk, Monday, 17 July 2000 12:00AM
Profero, the interactive ad agency, has poached the Nokia planner Mike Imrie from MediaCom to assist with emerging mobile platforms such as WAP.
Profero, the interactive ad agency, has poached the Nokia planner
Mike Imrie from MediaCom to assist with emerging mobile platforms such
Imrie, who is 26 (the average age of Profero’s workforce), joined as an
account manager two weeks ago.
He has not yet been assigned an account at the company, which counts
Claims Direct, Reed Recruitment, Emap Metro and Excite among its
He is assisting head of planning Matt Sunderland with general strategy
Profero is also keen to utilise Imrie’s knowledge of the mobile phone
market for clients that want to test WAP campaigns.
’There’s a bit of a knowledge deficit when it comes to WAP,’ said
Imrie worked on the Nokia and BP Amoco accounts for two-and-a-half years
as part of MediaCom’s four-strong London-based international team.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Senior Digital Designer Twist Recruitment £35000 - £42000 per annum + benefits, City of London
- Category Manager Veritas Partnership Ltd £40000 - £45000 Per Annum Car Allowance and Exceptional Bonus, Midlands
- Creative Producer Nu Creative Talent £0.00 - £50000.00 per annum, London
- Marketing and Content Executive, Charity, London Blue Skies Marketing Recruitment £24000 - £28000 per annum, London
- Digital Account Director Dahling Ltd £45K + benefits, East Central London
- Wilkinson rebrands to Wilko in TV campaign
- Group M wins Vodafone's £600m media account
- Dare creates European Ryanair ads
- Google becomes major UK advertiser after boosting spend by 50% in 2013
- Campaign Viral Chart: Evian's Spider-Man tops chart in week of movie premiere
- Tait replaces Papworth as W&K's ECD