DoubleClick hires four account managers
By COLIN GRIMSHAW, campaignlive.co.uk, Monday, 17 July 2000 12:00AM
DoubleClick has introduced an extra four account managers into its sales division in a bid to cope with a hike in online media budgets.
DoubleClick has introduced an extra four account managers into its
sales division in a bid to cope with a hike in online media budgets.
David Smith joins the online ad team from Ziff-Davis UK, where he was
sales manager on PC Direct.
Adrian Lacy was previously senior sales executive on IPC Country and
Leisure’s yachting titles and their accompanying websites.
The third new manager, Ben Auchettl, arrives at DoubleClick from
Datamonitor, where he was sales manager, and Samantha Davidson joins the
US-based company from its Sydney office.
DoubleClick has also promoted Natalie Dimant to the newly created role
of sponsorship manager.
DoubleClick now has eight account managers and has divided its clients
between them so each manager handles between six and eight pieces of
The sales team also contains four sales executives and two trafficking
analysts. Richard Firminger, DoubleClick’s UK sales director, is keen to
hire more staff.
’I anticipate we’ll increase the department by 50 per cent - if not more
- by the end of the year,’ said Firminger. ’Some of our existing clients
are increasing their spend significantly and new companies are coming on
board. They are all demanding a high level of service, a regular point
of contact, as well as ideas and creativity, and it’s important we keep
abreast of these requests.’
DoubleClick UK’s biggest advertisers are QXL.com, the community site
Fortune City, the books website BCA, First Direct and Egg.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Artworker Fashion & Retail Personnel Consultancy £23000 - £25000 per annum + Outstanding Benefits!, London
- Senior Digital Designer become £40-45K, Central London
- Senior Designer - Digital Agency Aquent £40-£45k, North London
- Consultant Ball & Hoolahan £68,000 per annum, London
- Global Innovation Director Ball & Hoolahan £75,000 per annum, South East region