Neale quits Express magazines to join Bauer sales house
By ASHLEY DAVIES, campaignlive.co.uk, Monday, 18 October 1999 12:00AM
The Publishing Consultancy, which sells advertising on behalf of Bauer’s magazines, has poached Jane Neale, sales executive on the weekend Express magazines, to join as advertisement manager.
The Publishing Consultancy, which sells advertising on behalf of
Bauer’s magazines, has poached Jane Neale, sales executive on the
weekend Express magazines, to join as advertisement manager.
She will be one of four ad managers working across The Publishing
Consultancy’s 35-strong team. Although she will have particular
responsibility for Bauer’s two-month-old monthly magazine Cook Book, she
will sell across the entire portfolio.
The team operates a group sell, as Bauer’s titles Take a Break, Bella,
TV Quick, Choice, and Cook Book have a natural overlap.
Neale, 23, who joins the St Martin’s Lane-based operation in early
November, will report to group sales director Simon Young, with whom she
worked when he was group ad manager across Express magazines.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Artworker Fashion & Retail Personnel Consultancy £23000 - £25000 per annum + Outstanding Benefits!, London
- Marketing Analyst JV Recruitment £30000 - £40000 per annum, Benefits: Benefits, Halifax
- Midweight Designer Pitch Consultants £25000 - £30000 per annum, West Midlands
- Senior Art Director Pitch Consultants £35000 - £45000 per annum + benefits, Warwickshire
- Senior Account Manager - Digital Pitch Consultants £3000 - £34000 per annum + bonus + benefits, Birmingham