Neale quits Express magazines to join Bauer sales house
By ASHLEY DAVIES, campaignlive.co.uk, Monday, 18 October 1999 12:00AM
The Publishing Consultancy, which sells advertising on behalf of Bauer’s magazines, has poached Jane Neale, sales executive on the weekend Express magazines, to join as advertisement manager.
The Publishing Consultancy, which sells advertising on behalf of
Bauer’s magazines, has poached Jane Neale, sales executive on the
weekend Express magazines, to join as advertisement manager.
She will be one of four ad managers working across The Publishing
Consultancy’s 35-strong team. Although she will have particular
responsibility for Bauer’s two-month-old monthly magazine Cook Book, she
will sell across the entire portfolio.
The team operates a group sell, as Bauer’s titles Take a Break, Bella,
TV Quick, Choice, and Cook Book have a natural overlap.
Neale, 23, who joins the St Martin’s Lane-based operation in early
November, will report to group sales director Simon Young, with whom she
worked when he was group ad manager across Express magazines.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Mid Weight Planner - ATL Daniel Marks London £30-£50K + Excellent Benefits, Central London
- Search Manager - PPC & Biddable - Global Media Agency Ultimate Asset £30000 - £35000 per annum + Amazing Benefits, London
- Junior Packaging Artworker Blue Skies Marketing Recruitment £18000 per annum, Warwickshire
- Qual Consultant, Boutique Australia Elizabeth Norman International £55000 per annum, Southeastern Sydney
- Project Manager - UAT Blue Skies Marketing Recruitment £20000 - £35000 per annum, London
- Campaign Viral Chart: Pepsi tops Coke with Jeff Gordon test drive
- Iris and Cheil big winners at MAA Best Awards
- Twitter attracts more ads, but rates tumble 67%
- Greenpeace protests outside Saatchi & Saatchi London office
- Kevin Bacon, Google Glass and Julian Assange: the SXSW weekend in tweets
- Halifax releases 'holiday dad' campaign