MoS in recruitment drive as Payne joins from The Express
By COLIN GRIMSHAW, campaignlive.co.uk, Monday, 20 September 1999 12:00AM
The Mail on Sunday has recruited nine new members to its ad sales team, including classified group head, Vanessa Payne, poached from The Express’ Manchester office.
The Mail on Sunday has recruited nine new members to its ad sales
team, including classified group head, Vanessa Payne, poached from The
Express’ Manchester office.
Payne’s responsibility will be to develop You magazine’s ’Showcase’.
Ad director Sally de la Bedoyere said: ’I’m sure Vanessa will bring us a
lot of extra revenue, but hopefully not at Express prices.’
The hirings have increased the size of the department by two. Melody
Lawrence’s departure to a role in advertorials and planning had created
a vacancy in the department.
There are three recruits to the agency sales team - Chris Lucas from
IPC’s TV titles, Joanne Shorrock from House Beautiful and, the first
outdoor recruit, Emma Ret from More group.
Rob Bassett joins client sales from Loaded, Laura Thompson joins
classified from The Voice, Lucy Hubble joins recruitment from TMP, while
Katie Sim joins the Manchester office from Universal.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Mid Weight Planner - ATL Daniel Marks London £30-£50K + Excellent Benefits, Central London
- Consumer Insight Specialist (6 months mat cover) Stopgap £30000 - £35000 per annum, West Midlands
- Digital Project Manager Source £30000 per annum, London
- CRM Manager Better Placed Recruitment £55000 - £60000 per annum + excellent benefits, Birmingham
- Marketing Account Manager Pitch Consultants £23000 - £29000 per annum, Greater Manchester
- OgilvyOne loses BA business
- Campaign Viral Chart: Pepsi tops Coke with Jeff Gordon test drive
- Iris and Cheil big winners at MAA Best Awards
- Twitter attracts more ads, but rates tumble 67%
- Greenpeace protests outside Saatchi & Saatchi London office
- Facebook research finds 42% switch device mid-activity