MoS in recruitment drive as Payne joins from The Express
By COLIN GRIMSHAW, campaignlive.co.uk, Monday, 20 September 1999 12:00AM
The Mail on Sunday has recruited nine new members to its ad sales team, including classified group head, Vanessa Payne, poached from The Express’ Manchester office.
The Mail on Sunday has recruited nine new members to its ad sales
team, including classified group head, Vanessa Payne, poached from The
Express’ Manchester office.
Payne’s responsibility will be to develop You magazine’s ’Showcase’.
Ad director Sally de la Bedoyere said: ’I’m sure Vanessa will bring us a
lot of extra revenue, but hopefully not at Express prices.’
The hirings have increased the size of the department by two. Melody
Lawrence’s departure to a role in advertorials and planning had created
a vacancy in the department.
There are three recruits to the agency sales team - Chris Lucas from
IPC’s TV titles, Joanne Shorrock from House Beautiful and, the first
outdoor recruit, Emma Ret from More group.
Rob Bassett joins client sales from Loaded, Laura Thompson joins
classified from The Voice, Lucy Hubble joins recruitment from TMP, while
Katie Sim joins the Manchester office from Universal.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Artworker Fashion & Retail Personnel Consultancy £23000 - £25000 per annum + Outstanding Benefits!, London
- Digital Project Manager - Hugely Respected Digital Agency ADLIB £30000 - £45000 per annum, Oxford
- Digital Display Manager - Telecoms PFJ £30000.00 - £40000.00 per annum, London
- Account Director - Arts Clients PFJ £40000.00 - £45000.00 per annum, London
- AV Account Director (contract) PFJ £35000.00 - £43000.00 per annum, London