CNN provides clients with ad information via new internet site
By LEXIE GODDARD, campaignlive.co.uk, Monday, 22 May 2000 12:00AM
CNN launched an advertising sales website last week to give clients and agencies the low-down on programme details and rates.
CNN launched an advertising sales website last week to give clients
and agencies the low-down on programme details and rates.
The business-to-business website can be found at www.CNNmedia.com. The
idea of the site is to provide advertisers with programming details,
complete with video streaming. They will also be able to access the
latest distribution figures and research findings. It also offers facts
and figures and CNN company news.
The site provides information on the media owner’s other properties,
including CNN Text and CNN Traveller magazine, which has a circulation
of 110,000 worldwide. Data is also available on Global Client Solutions,
the creative sales and marketing unit that works across Turner/Time
Warner and Turner Trade Group - the trade division of Turner
CNNmedia.com will cover Europe, the Middle East and Africa and expand to
other regions by the end of the year, with separate sections for Asia
Pacific, Latin America and the US.
CNN’s advertisers include Barclays, SAS, Volvo, Compaq, Allianz,
Getronics and Emirates.
Kevin Razvi, CNN’s recently appointed senior vice-president of sales for
Europe, Middle East and Africa, said: ’As CNN’s products and services
forge ahead in the new-media market, it is appropriate that clients can
access data on the full range of advertising opportunities.’
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Senior Digital Designer Twist Recruitment £35000 - £42000 per annum + benefits, City of London
- Propositions Marketing Manager Harvey Nash £35000 - £40000 per annum, Walsall
- Paid Social Manager Lipton Fleming £32000 - £42000 per annum + excellent benefits, London
- Events Marketing Manager Stopgap £40000 - £50000 per annum, London
- Agency Account Manager/Director (Outdoor) Lipton Fleming £30000.00 - £35000.00 per annum + 25% bonus, London
- Sorrell says Publicis / Omnicom's 'merger of equals' is 'impossible'
- Evian baby Spider-Man 'rescues' fans with Twitter answers
- YouTube reveals user habits to appeal to 'older' marketers
- Pitch update: eBay's media contest, DFS and 2 Sisters Food Group
- McCann wins Qatar Financial Centre brief
- Three's pony and cats with thumbs top the cute Easter ad chart