Total Media set to add two dotcoms to list of new accounts
By JASON DEIGN, campaignlive.co.uk, Tuesday, 25 April 2000 12:00AM
Total Media is on the verge of announcing two new dotcom clients with billings of around pounds 2 million each.
Total Media is on the verge of announcing two new dotcom clients
with billings of around pounds 2 million each.
The two accounts are ’totally in the bag,’ according to Total joint
managing director Guy Sellers.
They are the largest in a string of wins for the agency. Total, which
has billings of pounds 40 million, landed a pounds 1.5 million Holiday
Autos account and work for PolicyPlus worth pounds 1 million earlier
And in the past six weeks the agency has won business worth a total of
pounds 750,000 from the National Gallery, Royal Garden Hotel and Conran
The extra business has prompted a number of internal promotions, which
have yet to be announced.
Total is also known to have taken on up to five people in the past
couple of months and is still searching for two planners and a
Sellers said he believed Total had found a lucrative market by setting
out its stall as a UK-only launch specialist.
’The agency really branded itself on UK clients spending up to pounds 5
million with a launch-based angle,’ he said.
’Our success with clients like Holiday Autos, PolicyPlus and Royal
Garden is a result of our UK specialisation and also comes from working
with people whose marketing programmes are launch-based.’
He said the National Gallery and Conran Octopus both complemented
existing portfolios within the agency.
Total handles two other London art galleries - the Tate and the Royal
Academy - and a number of book publishers, which include Penguin, Random
House and Faber & Faber.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Senior Digital Designer Twist Recruitment £35000 - £42000 per annum + benefits, City of London
- Account Manager (6+ months Contract) Stopgap £180 - £220 per day, West Midlands
- Account Manager Blue Skies Marketing Recruitment £25000 per annum, London
- Account Director Brand Recruitment £40000 - £50000 per annum + + car allowance , Romford
- Designer [Shopper Marketing] - FMCG Client - London agency - £28k Fill Recruitment Ltd Up to £28k, Central London
- Group M wins Vodafone's £600m media account
- Google becomes major UK advertiser after boosting spend by 50% in 2013
- Campaign Viral Chart: Evian's Spider-Man tops chart in week of movie premiere
- Tait replaces Papworth as W&K's ECD
- M&S moves £60m media account to Mindshare
- MEC boss Courtier hails £600m Vodafone media win as 'life changing'