Total Media set to add two dotcoms to list of new accounts
By JASON DEIGN, campaignlive.co.uk, Tuesday, 25 April 2000 12:00AM
Total Media is on the verge of announcing two new dotcom clients with billings of around pounds 2 million each.
Total Media is on the verge of announcing two new dotcom clients
with billings of around pounds 2 million each.
The two accounts are ’totally in the bag,’ according to Total joint
managing director Guy Sellers.
They are the largest in a string of wins for the agency. Total, which
has billings of pounds 40 million, landed a pounds 1.5 million Holiday
Autos account and work for PolicyPlus worth pounds 1 million earlier
And in the past six weeks the agency has won business worth a total of
pounds 750,000 from the National Gallery, Royal Garden Hotel and Conran
The extra business has prompted a number of internal promotions, which
have yet to be announced.
Total is also known to have taken on up to five people in the past
couple of months and is still searching for two planners and a
Sellers said he believed Total had found a lucrative market by setting
out its stall as a UK-only launch specialist.
’The agency really branded itself on UK clients spending up to pounds 5
million with a launch-based angle,’ he said.
’Our success with clients like Holiday Autos, PolicyPlus and Royal
Garden is a result of our UK specialisation and also comes from working
with people whose marketing programmes are launch-based.’
He said the National Gallery and Conran Octopus both complemented
existing portfolios within the agency.
Total handles two other London art galleries - the Tate and the Royal
Academy - and a number of book publishers, which include Penguin, Random
House and Faber & Faber.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Artworker Fashion & Retail Personnel Consultancy £23000 - £25000 per annum + Outstanding Benefits!, London
- PR Account Director, B2B, German Speaking, London Blue Skies Marketing Recruitment £45000 - £50000 per annum, London
- Business Development Director Tomorrow Recruitment £60k - £65k, East London
- Senior Account Manager Twist Recruitment £38000 - £48000 per annum + Superb Central London Benefits, City of London
- Graphic Designer Tarsh Lazare Marketing Recruitment To £28,000, South West London