Setform to recruit sales team for consumer launches
By COLIN GRIMSHAW, campaignlive.co.uk, Monday, 27 September 1999 12:00AM
Burgeoning business-to-business publisher Setform is poised to make its first move into consumer magazines with a new Formula One title.
Burgeoning business-to-business publisher Setform is poised to make
its first move into consumer magazines with a new Formula One title.
The London-based company is looking for 30 sales executives to work on
its website, within its exhibitions department, and on the new
As yet the title does not have a name, but the company is expecting to
launch the magazine in January and says it will cover a range of motor
sports, with the heaviest emphasis on Formula One. As such it will
compete with Haymarket’s successful F1 magazine, which has an ABC of
100,000 in the UK - and almost 160,000 worldwide.
Matthew Burge, Setform’s advertisement director, said: ’We are looking
for enthusiastic people with the ability to communicate easily with
marketing directors. We offer a full training programme.’
This is a new departure for the firm, which specialises in controlled
circulation titles for the engineering, recruitment and healthcare
Titles include European Graduate Career Guide, European Design Engineer
and European Process Engineer.
The company has grown rapidly in the past 12 months, the most recent
development being the opening of an office in Sydney, to produce local
versions of the controlled-circulation titles for the Asia Pacific
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Artworker Fashion & Retail Personnel Consultancy £23000 - £25000 per annum + Outstanding Benefits!, London
- E-Commerce Manager Stopgap £45000 per annum, South East England
- Freelance Account Managers / Senior Account Managers, £NEG Fill Recruitment Ltd Negotiable, London
- Senior Brand Manager Ball & Hoolahan £58,000 per annum, London
- Marketing Manager Ball & Hoolahan £70,000 + Car/Car Allowance, London