By MARK TUNGATE, campaignlive.co.uk, Monday, 29 November 1999 12:00AM
GTI Publishers has appointed Beth Marsh to the newly created role of senior account executive for agencies. Marsh has been with GTI for two years and will now be working with recruitment advertising agencies, promoting GTI’s portfolio of graduate recruitment products.
GTI Publishers has appointed Beth Marsh to the newly created role
of senior account executive for agencies. Marsh has been with GTI for
two years and will now be working with recruitment advertising agencies,
promoting GTI’s portfolio of graduate recruitment products.
St. John Betteridge, advertising manager of IPC’s Muzik, has recruited
two new faces to the Muzik sales team. Rebecca Walters and Neil McSteen
both join the team as sales executives. Ollie Chadwick was promoted to
senior sales executive at the beginning of September.
Sky Sites has appointed Emanda Whittle as the company’s first research
manager. Her primary role at Sky Sites will be to provide sales team
support to the managers and directors. She will also recruit research
and marketing specialists to form a research data analysis team. Whittle
joins Sky Sites from The Daily Telegraph where she was strategic
researcher, supporting the sales teams across all publications. She
takes up her new role immediately and will report to marketing director
IPC has announced Sly Bailey’s successor as managing director of its TV
weeklies division, TX. Caroline Ward has been promoted to the role from
her previous position as publishing director of the group. She takes up
the reins on 1 December.
Granada Media Sales’ broadcast sales executive Darren Davidson has been
poached by New Media Marketing & Sales. Davidson will join the web sales
house, which sells advertising and sponsorship on the Talksport.net and
the Planet Football sites, as account executive.
Chrysalis’ Scottish sales division has appointed Ali Coxon as agency
account manager for the North East and Scotland. Coxon previously worked
in Scotland for Emap, before joining Chrysalis in the North East earlier
this year to help launch Galaxy 105-106. She will report to sales
director Suzanne Quinn.
Anita-Clare Field has joined Quantum Publishing as database sales
manager across all titles in the hospitality division including The
Publican, Hotel, and Restaurant and Club Mirror. She joins Quantum from
Perspective Publishing where she was business development manager.
Steve McGowan is to join Findlay Publications as advertisement manager
on engineering journal Eureka. McGowan joins Findlay from CN Group
Representations where he managed one of the company’s national
Steve Willis has recently joined James and James, one of Europe’s
largest environmental science publishers, as senior account manager. In
his new role, Willis will help to launch the new worldwide magazine
Cogeneration and On-Site Power Production. He was previously at Findlay
Publications as a senior field sales executive on New Internet Package
and Design Selector Global.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Mid Weight Planner - ATL Daniel Marks London £30-£50K + Excellent Benefits, Central London
- Head of Datacentre Engineering JM Digital £110000 - £120000 per annum + Bonus + Benefits, City of London
- Digital Marketing Technology Specialist Ninesharp £300 - £400 per day, Manchester
- Digital Account Executive - Creative Consumer Agency Hanson Search up to £26,000, London
- Digital Manager (Social & Web) GoodEgg Digital £45k + Bonus + Car and Terrific benefits, Gatwick, W Sussex (20 mins from London and Brighton)
- Majority of 15m Twitter users in the UK follow a newspaper
- OgilvyOne loses BA business
- Iris and Cheil big winners at MAA Best Awards
- Campaign Viral Chart: Pepsi tops Coke with Jeff Gordon test drive
- Twitter attracts more ads, but rates tumble 67%
- International Women's Day: 'You make your own luck' says Cheryl Giovannoni