Eurosport fixes spot and sponsorship deal with ABN-Amro
campaignlive.co.uk, Monday, 29 November 1999 12:00AM
Eurosport has sold a spot and sponsorship campaign to banking giant ABN-Amro.
Eurosport has sold a spot and sponsorship campaign to banking giant
Negotiated by Rutger Klein, an Amsterdam-based Eurosport sales
executive, the spots will air during the WTA and ATP tennis
championships, as well as during Champions League Classics, Eurogoals
and the Biathlon World Cup coverage.
ABN-Amro’s agency, Media Exposure, has also agreed a deal to sponsor
Sports Business Centre, the financial version of Eurosport’s daily news
update, Sports Centre. The show will cover news topics of interest to
the sporting financial community.
Hans Krechting, marketing communications manager at ABN-Amro, said: ’We
want to measure the effectiveness of pan-European TV for ABN-Amro.
Eurosport has a strong position in our main markets so we can’t wait to
see the results.’
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Senior Digital Designer Twist Recruitment £35000 - £42000 per annum + benefits, City of London
- Paid Social Manager Lipton Fleming £32000 - £42000 per annum + excellent benefits, London
- Events Marketing Manager Stopgap £40000 - £50000 per annum, London
- Agency Account Manager/Director (Outdoor) Lipton Fleming £30000.00 - £35000.00 per annum + 25% bonus, London
- Head of Brand Marketing Stopgap £60000 - £70000 per annum + benefits, Surrey
- Sorrell says Publicis / Omnicom's 'merger of equals' is 'impossible'
- Evian baby Spider-Man 'rescues' fans with Twitter answers
- YouTube reveals user habits to appeal to 'older' marketers
- Pitch update: eBay's media contest, DFS and 2 Sisters Food Group
- McCann wins Qatar Financial Centre brief
- Three's pony and cats with thumbs top the cute Easter ad chart