Eurosport fixes spot and sponsorship deal with ABN-Amro
campaignlive.co.uk, Monday, 29 November 1999 12:00AM
Eurosport has sold a spot and sponsorship campaign to banking giant ABN-Amro.
Eurosport has sold a spot and sponsorship campaign to banking giant
Negotiated by Rutger Klein, an Amsterdam-based Eurosport sales
executive, the spots will air during the WTA and ATP tennis
championships, as well as during Champions League Classics, Eurogoals
and the Biathlon World Cup coverage.
ABN-Amro’s agency, Media Exposure, has also agreed a deal to sponsor
Sports Business Centre, the financial version of Eurosport’s daily news
update, Sports Centre. The show will cover news topics of interest to
the sporting financial community.
Hans Krechting, marketing communications manager at ABN-Amro, said: ’We
want to measure the effectiveness of pan-European TV for ABN-Amro.
Eurosport has a strong position in our main markets so we can’t wait to
see the results.’
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Mid Weight Planner - ATL Daniel Marks London £30-£50K + Excellent Benefits, Central London
- Client Account Manager Content is King c. £25k per annum dependent on experience, SW1
- Shopper Marketing Manager Ball & Hoolahan £45,000 + CA + benefits, South East
- Senior Brand Manager - Drinks Ball & Hoolahan £48,000 + CA + benefits, South East
- Marketing Manager Ball & Hoolahan £60,000 + CA + benefits, London
- Majority of 15m Twitter users in the UK follow a newspaper
- OgilvyOne loses BA business
- Iris and Cheil big winners at MAA Best Awards
- Campaign Viral Chart: Pepsi tops Coke with Jeff Gordon test drive
- International Women's Day: 'You make your own luck' says Cheryl Giovannoni
- Twitter attracts more ads, but rates tumble 67%