Eurosport fixes spot and sponsorship deal with ABN-Amro
campaignlive.co.uk, Monday, 29 November 1999 12:00AM
Eurosport has sold a spot and sponsorship campaign to banking giant ABN-Amro.
Eurosport has sold a spot and sponsorship campaign to banking giant
Negotiated by Rutger Klein, an Amsterdam-based Eurosport sales
executive, the spots will air during the WTA and ATP tennis
championships, as well as during Champions League Classics, Eurogoals
and the Biathlon World Cup coverage.
ABN-Amro’s agency, Media Exposure, has also agreed a deal to sponsor
Sports Business Centre, the financial version of Eurosport’s daily news
update, Sports Centre. The show will cover news topics of interest to
the sporting financial community.
Hans Krechting, marketing communications manager at ABN-Amro, said: ’We
want to measure the effectiveness of pan-European TV for ABN-Amro.
Eurosport has a strong position in our main markets so we can’t wait to
see the results.’
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Senior Digital Designer Twist Recruitment £35000 - £42000 per annum + benefits, City of London
- eCRM Campaign Manager PFJ £200 - £300 per day, London
- EMEA Marcomms Manager Barclay Meade £40000 - £45000 per annum + bonus + benefits, London
- Planner - MW Blue Skies Marketing Recruitment £30000 - £40000 per annum, Benefits: A host of company benefits, London
- Account Executive Blue Skies Marketing Recruitment £19000 - £24000 per annum, Surrey
- Evian baby Spider-Man 'rescues' fans with Twitter answers
- YouTube reveals user habits to appeal to 'older' marketers
- Pitch update: eBay's media contest, DFS and 2 Sisters Food Group
- McCann wins Qatar Financial Centre brief
- Three's pony and cats with thumbs top the cute Easter ad chart
- Metro launches content agency