Eurosport fixes spot and sponsorship deal with ABN-Amro
campaignlive.co.uk, Monday, 29 November 1999 12:00AM
Eurosport has sold a spot and sponsorship campaign to banking giant ABN-Amro.
Eurosport has sold a spot and sponsorship campaign to banking giant
Negotiated by Rutger Klein, an Amsterdam-based Eurosport sales
executive, the spots will air during the WTA and ATP tennis
championships, as well as during Champions League Classics, Eurogoals
and the Biathlon World Cup coverage.
ABN-Amro’s agency, Media Exposure, has also agreed a deal to sponsor
Sports Business Centre, the financial version of Eurosport’s daily news
update, Sports Centre. The show will cover news topics of interest to
the sporting financial community.
Hans Krechting, marketing communications manager at ABN-Amro, said: ’We
want to measure the effectiveness of pan-European TV for ABN-Amro.
Eurosport has a strong position in our main markets so we can’t wait to
see the results.’
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Artworker Fashion & Retail Personnel Consultancy £23000 - £25000 per annum + Outstanding Benefits!, London
- Business Development Manager Major Players £35000 - £45000 per annum, London
- Marketing and Events Coordinator Brand Recruitment £18000 per annum + benefits, Watford
- PR Executive Brand Recruitment £22000 per annum, Lowestoft
- Creative Recruitment Consultant (Freelance Specialist) Â– Blue Skies Richmond Blue Skies Marketing Recruitment £20000 - £35000 per annum, Benefits: Excellent Commision Scheme & Benefits , Richmond upon Thames