By LEXIE GODDARD, campaignlive.co.uk, Tuesday, 30 May 2000 12:00AM
The Davis Company, the recruitment specialist, has taken on two consultants. Sarah Mitchell joins from IPC, where she worked on the Country Life and New Eden sales team. Kate Collins comes on board from Centaur’s exhibitions department, where she was exhibitions manager.
The Davis Company, the recruitment specialist, has taken on two
consultants. Sarah Mitchell joins from IPC, where she worked on the
Country Life and New Eden sales team. Kate Collins comes on board from
Centaur’s exhibitions department, where she was exhibitions manager.
TSMSi has hired Caroline Lidington as account manager. Lidington joins
from Universal McCann and will look after a host of agencies, including
Media 21, MBS Media, Profero, Carat Interactive and Brilliant Media. She
will report to Ted Holas, sales group head at the internet sales house.
Siobhan Gallagher has also joined TSMSi as business development
executive reporting to business development director Deborah
Ali Teeman has been promoted from deputy ad manager to advertisement
manager on BBC Worldwide’s Top Gear, replacing Owen Hanks, who has left
to join interactive television operator Open.
EGPropertyLink.com, the commercial property site, has recruited Rebecca
Thorpe as a field sales executive. Thorpe joins from the recruitment
classified sales team at News International. Daniel Robinson from
Contract Journal and Lydia Sinnerton from The Daily Telegraph have been
hired to boost the London telesales team.
More Group has promoted Matthew Serember from sales executive to group
head. Serember has been at More Group for 18 months and previously
worked at Maxim and Express Newspapers.
Anne Mollen, new-media director at Express Newspapers, is leaving the
company to explore new opportunities. She will continue to work for the
group in a consultancy role. Mollen joined Express Newspapers from The
Daily Telegraph in 1997. She was appointed new-media director in June
Regional Independent Media has made two appointments following its
decision to form Regional Interactive Media as a standalone subsidiary.
Andrew Wareing, managing director of RIM’s Wigan operation, becomes
deputy managing director of Regional Interactive Media. Margaret Hilton
succeeds Andrew Wareing in Wigan while keeping her existing
responsibilities for the Burnley office.
MBS Media has recruited two more staff for its planning/buying
department. Fraser McGregor joins from Ad Media, where he was an account
manager. Rachel Littlewood arrives from the regional newspaper sales
BBC Worldwide has bolstered its business development team with two new
employees. Simon Nunan has been made business development manager and
Paul Wilson has been appointed business development executive. Both will
work on beeb.com. Nunan was previously head of finance at BBC Education
and Wilson joins from Metro Goldwyn Mayer’s UK home entertainment
Freecards Media, the postcard advertising company, has hired Caroline
Moorse, Darren Newnham and Ed Power as sales executives. Moorse was
previously at London News Network, while Newnham and Power join from
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Marketing Manager (Retargeting Technology) Salt £45000 - £50000 per annum, London
- Head of Strategy, Insight & External Relations London & Partners COMPETITIVE + PRP + BENEFITS, London Bridge
- Marketing Manager, B2C Publishing Blue Skies Marketing Recruitment £30000 - £35000 per annum, London
- PR Senior Account Manager, Consumer, London, £36k Blue Skies Marketing Recruitment £36000 per annum, London
- Integrated Studio Traffic Manager - Award-winning Agency - £35k Digital Gurus £30000 - £35000 per annum, London
- Anti-slavery charity creates '12 Years a Slave' tactical ad after Oscar win
- Cobra introduces bra-making brewer 'The Boss'
- Majority of 15m Twitter users in the UK follow a newspaper
- Hooch appoints More and MJ Media for Keith Lemon campaign
- Birds Eye kicks off £60m pan-Euro campaign
- Will content kill traditional ad models?