Allan replaces Rich as chief executive of MediaCom TMB
By LEXIE GODDARD, campaignlive.co.uk, Monday, 31 January 2000 12:00AM
MediaCom TMB has promoted its group managing director Stephen Allan to the role of chief executive.
MediaCom TMB has promoted its group managing director Stephen Allan
to the role of chief executive.
The media agency’s existing chief executive Allan Rich will continue to
work for the company but as vice-president of MediaCom Europe.
Allan joined the Media Business Group - which merged with MediaCom last
year to form MediaCom TMB - as media executive in 1982, rising to group
managing director in 1993.
Meanwhile, Rich will work with the agency’s chairman and chief executive
Alexander Schmidt-Vogel to expand the MediaCom network across
Shmidt-Vogel commented: ’In the media capital of Europe, MediaCom is a
top three player, the fastest growing company and the hottest culture in
town. Such strengths need exceptionally strong leadership. Stephen Allan
will run the group and undoubtedly lead Media-Com to the number one
The appointments follow on from the recent promotions of marketing
director Nick Lawson and director of client services Jane Ratcliffe to
group managing directors, joining David Kyffin who was already managing
director of MediaCom TMB Direct.
MediaCom TMB Group comprises MediaCom TMB - which it claims is the UK’s
second largest media agency, as well as MediaCom TMB Direct, North,
Scotland and Interactive.
Its clients include Direct Line Insurance, Hitachi Home Electronics,
Procter & Gamble brands Fairy, Bold, Flash and Lenor and SmithKline
Beecham products such as Horlicks, Lucozade and the Ribena drinks range.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Senior Digital Designer Twist Recruitment £35000 - £42000 per annum + benefits, City of London
- Media Business Director PFJ £70000.00 - £90000 per annum, London
- PERFORMANCE PLANNING DIRECTOR - MOBILE BRAND! Ultimate Asset £45000 - £60000 per annum + Benefits, London
- Mid Weight Graphic Designer - Consumer agency JEFFERSON £28-35k plus benefits, SE Surrey
- Category Insight Manager - 12 mths contract Tarsh Lazare Marketing Recruitment c.£50K-£56K + Benefits + Generous Bonus, Herts/North of London
- Evian baby Spider-Man 'rescues' fans with Twitter answers
- Three's pony and cats with thumbs top the cute Easter ad chart
- McCann wins Qatar Financial Centre brief
- CEO Gail Gallie departs Fallon
- Samsung calls global advertising and media review
- Ex-M&S marketing chief Steven Sharp is consulting for WPP