BJK&E extends the deadline for Media Idea of Year award
By LEXIE GODDARD, campaignlive.co.uk, Monday, 31 January 2000 12:00AM
Sales teams keen to take part in BJK&E’s DaimlerChrysler Media Idea of the Year competition still have time to enter, the agency said this week.
Sales teams keen to take part in BJK&E’s DaimlerChrysler Media Idea
of the Year competition still have time to enter, the agency said this
BJK&E Media unveiled the contest for media owners at the end of last
year (Media Business, 8 November).
It is offering pounds 1,000 to the team that has the best media idea for
the launch of Chrysler’s PT Cruiser, and pounds 1,000 for the team with
the winning brief for the Mercedes C-Class.
The PT Cruiser is scheduled to launch early this summer while the
C-Class will reach showrooms in the autumn.
Any media owners who attended the DaimlerChrysler meeting, hosted by the
agency account team and clients last October, will automatically be sent
a letter inviting them to take part.
The agency will then send out briefs in early February containing
information about the brand, client objectives and budget.
Recipients will have four weeks to come up with a launch idea, which
they must submit in writing. BJK&E will then review the entries with
each client and draw up a shortlist of four to invite to pitch in
Sales teams wanting to enter should e-mail James Jennings, who heads the
Chrysler account, on jjennings@bjke. co.uk to request a brief.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Artworker Fashion & Retail Personnel Consultancy £23000 - £25000 per annum + Outstanding Benefits!, London
- Marketing Analyst JV Recruitment £30000 - £40000 per annum, Benefits: Benefits, Halifax
- Midweight Designer Pitch Consultants £25000 - £30000 per annum, West Midlands
- Senior Art Director Pitch Consultants £35000 - £45000 per annum + benefits, Warwickshire
- Senior Account Manager - Digital Pitch Consultants £3000 - £34000 per annum + bonus + benefits, Birmingham