Scottish Courage reviews pounds 45m task
By JEREMY LEE, campaignlive.co.uk, Monday, 31 July 2000 12:00AM
Scottish Courage has notified MediaVest that it is putting its pounds 45 million planning and buying account up for review.
Scottish Courage has notified MediaVest that it is putting its
pounds 45 million planning and buying account up for review.
Incumbent MediaVest will automatically qualify to join the pitch,
according to David Crawley, Scottish Courage marketing and
It is thought a shortlist has been drawn up but Crawley would not
comment on which agencies might be on it.
MediaVest seized the account from BMP OMD in 1995, after the latter took
over MediaVest’s Anheuser-Busch account.
Simon Redican, head of media planning, Nick Theakstone, broadcast
director, and Rob Judd, associate director, all work on the account at
This is the first time the pubs and brewery giant has reviewed its media
account during MediaVest’s tenure.
The Scottish Courage brands include Beamish, Beck’s Bier, Coor’s,
Foster’s, Miller, McEwan’s and Newcastle Brown.
Foster’s is the second biggest seller in the UK lager market, behind
Advertising budgets for the prestigious account are predominantly spent
on television campaigns.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Artworker Fashion & Retail Personnel Consultancy £23000 - £25000 per annum + Outstanding Benefits!, London
- Integrated Account Manager Dynamic New Alliances £25000.00 - £30000.00 per annum, London
- Brand Analyst, Social Media Hasson Associates £30,000 - £35,000, Central London
- Senior Insight Manager Jarlett de Grouchy £30000.00 - £40000.00 per annum + car allowance+ bonus, Berkshire
- Associate Director, Consumer Research Jarlett de Grouchy £38000.00 - £45000.00 per annum, Oxfordshire