Edmans turns back on Draper’s Record for role at AH Media
By CLAIRE SAMES, campaignlive.co.uk, Monday, 31 July 2000 12:00AM
Gail Edmans, ad manager of Draper’s Record, has parted company with the weekly fashion trade magazine.
Gail Edmans, ad manager of Draper’s Record, has parted company with
the weekly fashion trade magazine.
She has quit to join the sales house AH Media as a sales executive,
reporting to agency sales director Adam Verby.
Edmans said she took the new job to gain some agency sales
As ad manager, Edmans had only sold directly to clients.
Now she will talk to a number of agencies - including Universal McCann,
OMD and Optimedia - about AH Media’s clients. These include an internet
radio site called StormLive.com, local cable TV stations and a new
outdoor medium, the details of which are still under wraps.
Former deputy sales executive Matt Goodburn becomes Draper’s Record ad
manager until an appointment has been finalised.
Goodburn has been with Emap Retail and Fashion, the Emap Communications
division, for two years. Before that he spent five years at The Guardian
in field sales.
Draper’s Record has a circulation of 14,500 and a readership of
It includes news on hosiery, textiles, merchandising, retailing,
wholesaling and distribution.
The magazine sells sponsorship around its annual fashion awards. This
year’s menswear awards is sponsored by FHM.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Senior Digital Designer Twist Recruitment £35000 - £42000 per annum + benefits, City of London
- Head of CRM/Customer Experience - 8/9 month Contract ADLIB Competitive + Benefits, Devon
- Digital Executive - Fluent French & Dutch Barclay Meade £200 - £250 per day, Berkshire
- SEO Consultant The Little Black Book Agency £20000 - £25000 per annum, Greater Manchester
- Interactive / Digital Designer The Little Black Book Agency £25000 - £35000 per annum, Greater Manchester
- Samsung calls global advertising and media review
- Watch the first YouTube clip, nine years on
- British Airways moves paid search account to Forward3D
- M&C Saatchi's Enyi Nwosu takes global role at Mindshare
- Post Office reviews advertising, DM and digital accounts
- Karmarama grabs Coppafeel! breast cancer charity account