Universal McCann appoints Reimer to vice-president role
By ANNA GRIFFITHS, campaignlive.co.uk, Friday, 01 October 1999 12:00AM
Universal McCann has appointed a new vice-president of international media to help handle its growing international business portfolio.
Universal McCann has appointed a new vice-president of
international media to help handle its growing international business
Servane Reimer joins from Euro RSCG Partnership in Hong Kong, where she
was regional director of Asia Pacific. She will report to Robin Kent,
chairman of Universal McCann Worldwide.
Reimer will assume overall responsibility for the agency’s global UPS
and Air Canada business, as well as the pan-European Gateway
She will work alongside Universal’s three other international
vice-presidents, Martin Middleton, Jacques Lehodey and Mike Redman.
Kent said: ’Having worked in France, the US and Asia, Servane brings a
wealth of skills and blue-chip client experience to what has become a
truly international group at Universal McCann Worldwide. Her appointment
will allow us to give our clients more senior management interface while
bringing much needed support to our new-business team.’
Before Euro RSCG, where she worked for three years, Reimer was a senior
media manager at Optimedia-DDB Needham in Paris.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Artworker Fashion & Retail Personnel Consultancy £23000 - £25000 per annum + Outstanding Benefits!, London
- Senior CRM Planner Direct Recruitment £80,000 - £95,000, Central London
- Planner Direct Recruitment Up to 60k plus benefits, Central London
- Junior Recruitment Consultant, Insight Team Hasson Associates £Competitive , Central London
- UK Digital Lead Hasson Associates £70,000 - £83,000, Central London