Posters to promote revamped Allergan sited in club toilets
By JADE GARRETT, campaignlive.co.uk, Friday, 02 July 1999 12:00AM
Grey Advertising has created a poster campaign for Allergan Complete All-in-One contact lens solution, which will run in the toilets of pubs and clubs around Britain.
Grey Advertising has created a poster campaign for Allergan
Complete All-in-One contact lens solution, which will run in the toilets
of pubs and clubs around Britain.
The transparent ad, which is fixed on a mirror, will appear on more than
600 sites from this weekend. It reads: ’Are the effects of dry,
irritated contact lenses written all over your face?’ People will have
to peer through the copy to see their reflection.
Allergan relaunched the solution at the end of last year, following
research showing people wanted it to offer protection and comfort. The
revamped solution stays on the lens, providing a buffer between the eye
and the lens.
The placement of the ads is designed to target young adults at the end
of an evening in a smoky environment when their lenses are likely to
feel itchy. Ashley Usiskin, a Grey account manager, said: ’This way
you’ve got them at a time when their lenses are most likely to be
Grey won the pounds 8 million pan-European account after pitching
against Saatchi & Saatchi last October. Media is handled by MediaCom.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Senior Digital Designer Twist Recruitment £35000 - £42000 per annum + benefits, City of London
- Business Director Direct Recruitment £80,000 + Bens, Central London
- Account Manager Direct Recruitment £28,000 - £32,000, Central London
- Account Director Direct Recruitment £45,000, Central London
- Senior Account Manager Direct Recruitment £32,000 +, Central London
- Google becomes major UK advertiser after boosting spend by 50% in 2013
- Unilever pilots multi-brand advertising with YouTube beauty channel
- MEC boss Courtier hails £600m Vodafone media win as 'life changing'
- Partners Andrews Aldridge restructures creative with hires and promotions
- Sorrell says Publicis / Omnicom's 'merger of equals' is 'impossible'
- Gatwick rolls out 'guess the X-ray' competition