Rainey Kelly to begin trains site campaign
By EMMA HALL, campaignlive.co.uk, Friday, 05 November 1999 12:00AM
Rainey Kelly Campbell Roalfe/Y&R will this week launch a pounds 10 million advertising blitz for thetrainline.com, with a campaign that spans television, press, posters, radio and new media.
Rainey Kelly Campbell Roalfe/Y&R will this week launch a pounds 10
million advertising blitz for thetrainline.com, with a campaign that
spans television, press, posters, radio and new media.
The online train ticket purchase and information service, which is
backed by Virgin, is promoted with the line: ’the easy way to buy train
All the advertising adopts a similarly simple tone, using bright blue
colours and the visual of a single line connecting a train line to the
The company plans to spend half the pounds 10 million budget before
Rainey Kelly was appointed to create the campaign just weeks ago. It was
art directed by Stuart Elkins and written by Graeme Cook, with
illustration for the print work by Paul Waring. The television campaign
was animated by a.k.a. Pizazz. Media buying is by Manning Gottlieb
A direct mail campaign has been created by Exposure and the website and
brand logo were created by Start.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Artworker Fashion & Retail Personnel Consultancy £23000 - £25000 per annum + Outstanding Benefits!, London
- Senior Insight Manager Jarlett de Grouchy £30000.00 - £40000.00 per annum + car allowance+ bonus, Berkshire
- Associate Director, Consumer Research Jarlett de Grouchy £38000.00 - £45000.00 per annum, Oxfordshire
- Senior Innovation Manager Ball & Hoolahan £58,000 per Car/ Car Allowance, South East
- Range and Merchandising Executive Ball & Hoolahan £33,000 per annum, London