BJK&E and Delaney scoop pounds 1m account win at war museum
By CLAIRE BEALE, campaignlive.co.uk, Friday, 05 November 1999 12:00AM
BJK&E has won a clutch of new business, bringing the agency’s claimed billings to around pounds 70 million.
BJK&E has won a clutch of new business, bringing the agency’s
claimed billings to around pounds 70 million.
The agency has scooped the pounds 1 million media planning and buying
account for the Imperial War Museum alongside Delaney Lund Knox Warren,
the agency formed from the management buyout of Delaney Fletcher Bozell
in the UK.
The second win is Chateau On Line, the website specialising in French
wines. The media account is expected to be worth pounds 1.2 million in
the run-up to Christmas and will include campaigns in the national press
and consumer magazines.
The agency has also won the media business account, worth pounds 1.4
million, for Blossom Hill, the Californian wine brand merchandised by
UDV’s Percy Fox division. BJK&E’s specialist technology division,
Advance, has taken on the media planning and buying task for the
computer chip company, AMD. The business was previously handled by Media
BJK&E’s managing director, Mark Patterson, said: ’Advance is now
positioned as a centre of excellence for technology clients across the
whole CIA Group.’
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Senior Digital Designer Twist Recruitment £35000 - £42000 per annum + benefits, City of London
- Digital Executive - Fluent French & Dutch Barclay Meade £200 - £250 per day, Berkshire
- SEO Consultant The Little Black Book Agency £20000 - £25000 per annum, Greater Manchester
- Interactive / Digital Designer The Little Black Book Agency £25000 - £35000 per annum, Greater Manchester
- Digital Account Executive The Little Black Book Agency £16000 - £18000 per annum, Lancashire
- Samsung calls global advertising and media review
- British Airways moves paid search account to Forward3D
- Watch the first YouTube clip, nine years on
- M&C Saatchi's Enyi Nwosu takes global role at Mindshare
- Post Office reviews advertising, DM and digital accounts
- Karmarama grabs Coppafeel! breast cancer charity account