BJK&E and Delaney scoop pounds 1m account win at war museum
By CLAIRE BEALE, campaignlive.co.uk, Friday, 05 November 1999 12:00AM
BJK&E has won a clutch of new business, bringing the agency’s claimed billings to around pounds 70 million.
BJK&E has won a clutch of new business, bringing the agency’s
claimed billings to around pounds 70 million.
The agency has scooped the pounds 1 million media planning and buying
account for the Imperial War Museum alongside Delaney Lund Knox Warren,
the agency formed from the management buyout of Delaney Fletcher Bozell
in the UK.
The second win is Chateau On Line, the website specialising in French
wines. The media account is expected to be worth pounds 1.2 million in
the run-up to Christmas and will include campaigns in the national press
and consumer magazines.
The agency has also won the media business account, worth pounds 1.4
million, for Blossom Hill, the Californian wine brand merchandised by
UDV’s Percy Fox division. BJK&E’s specialist technology division,
Advance, has taken on the media planning and buying task for the
computer chip company, AMD. The business was previously handled by Media
BJK&E’s managing director, Mark Patterson, said: ’Advance is now
positioned as a centre of excellence for technology clients across the
whole CIA Group.’
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Senior Digital Designer Twist Recruitment £35000 - £42000 per annum + benefits, City of London
- Mid Weight Graphic Designer - Consumer agency JEFFERSON £28-35k plus benefits, SE Surrey
- Category Insight Manager - 12 mths contract Tarsh Lazare Marketing Recruitment c.£50K-£56K + Benefits + Generous Bonus, Herts/North of London
- Senior Digital Delivery Manager Harvey Nash £55000 per annum + package, Nottingham
- Assistant Buyer - Global Tech Brand Aquent Up to £49,000 Dependent on Skills and experience, London
- Evian baby Spider-Man 'rescues' fans with Twitter answers
- YouTube reveals user habits to appeal to 'older' marketers
- Pitch update: eBay's media contest, DFS and 2 Sisters Food Group
- Three's pony and cats with thumbs top the cute Easter ad chart
- McCann wins Qatar Financial Centre brief
- Metro launches content agency