Littlewoods in agency talks about umbrella campaign
By LISA CAMPBELL, campaignlive.co.uk, Friday, 10 December 1999 12:00AM
Littlewoods has begun talking to several London agencies about its first corporate branding campaign.
Littlewoods has begun talking to several London agencies about its
first corporate branding campaign.
The company has previously promoted its various brands, including
Littlewoods and Index catalogues and stores, separately, but is looking
to produce its first umbrella campaign to present a more up-to-date and
Littlewoods appointed Barrington Johnson Lorrains in September. However,
a spokeswoman said the review would not affect the agency as it had been
appointed to handle direct marketing.
’We are looking to do an umbrella advertising campaign for the brand to
reflect the increasing synergy between our divisions. BJL was appointed
to handle strategic and creative input to all DM material. This doesn’t
affect it at all,’ a company spokeswoman said.
The company declined to give a budget and added that a formal pitch list
had not been finalised.
Littlewoods unveiled its new corporate identity at the beginning of the
month, and will be rolled out next year.
Index stores and catalogues will also eventually come under the
Littlewoods banner, which is believed to be a stronger household
The move is also part of the company’s intention to appeal to a younger
audience and follows a pounds 31 million refurbishment of 25 stores. The
new format incorporates ’catalogue cafes’, where shoppers can view its
digital home shopping channel, SHOP!, a joint venture with Granada which
enables customers to have goods delivered directly to their homes.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Artworker Fashion & Retail Personnel Consultancy £23000 - £25000 per annum + Outstanding Benefits!, London
- Account Manager-Corporate Display Advertising Ultimate Asset £35000 - £40000 per annum + excellent bonus & benefits, London
- Planning Director - London Dynamic New Alliances £80000.00 - £90000.00 per annum, City of London
- Middleweight/Senior Graphic Designer Source £23000 - £28000 per annum, London
- Digital Marketing Project Manager 383 Dependent on Experience, West Midlands