Griffin Bacal lands pounds 4 million creative task for Lava soaps
By JADE GARRETT, campaignlive.co.uk, Friday, 10 December 1999 12:00AM
Griffin Bacal has picked up the advertising task for Lava, the 120-year-old soap brand from the lubricants manufacturer, WD-40 Company.
Griffin Bacal has picked up the advertising task for Lava, the
120-year-old soap brand from the lubricants manufacturer, WD-40
The agency’s managing director, Jo Hoare, led Griffin through a pitch
against two other unnamed agencies for the pounds 4 million account.
The agency is now expected to unveil its launch TV advertising in the UK
early next year. The campaign is then expected to roll-out across the
brand’s key markets in Europe including France, Spain and Germany.
’The brand needs to be positioned somewhere between products like
Swarfega and the biological household soap brands that are used in the
home,’ a source said.
The agency will also handle the media planning and buying business for
the soap brand.
Lava is a hand-cleaning product which is a direct competitor to
WD-40, which stands for ’water displacement , formulation successful on
40th attempt’, uses McCann-Erickson and Universal McCann to advertise
its products, which include the lubricant and 3-In-One oil.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Senior Digital Designer Twist Recruitment £35000 - £42000 per annum + benefits, City of London
- Group Insight Director, Technology & Financial Jarlett de Grouchy £65000.00 - £80000.00 per annum + bonus, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Commercial Head of Branded Content-Established Digital Business Ultimate Asset £65000 - £76000 per annum + bonus and huge benefits , London (Central), London (Greater)
- Senior Sales Executive - Performance & Brand - Emerging Tech Ultimate Asset £40000 - £50000 per annum + commission & excellent benefits, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Content Strategist Zebra People £300 - £400 per day, London (East), London (Greater)
- Samsung calls global advertising and media review
- British Airways moves paid search account to Forward3D
- Watch the first YouTube clip, nine years on
- M&C Saatchi's Enyi Nwosu takes global role at Mindshare
- Post Office reviews advertising, DM and digital accounts
- Karmarama grabs Coppafeel! breast cancer charity account