Tanner joins up with Dickens at BDDH
By EMMA HALL, campaignlive.co.uk, Friday, 10 December 1999 12:00AM
Jo Tanner, a senior copywriter, has left HHCL & Partners to join Partners BDDH, where he will team up with Mark Dickens, a former Leagas Delaney art director.
Jo Tanner, a senior copywriter, has left HHCL & Partners to join
Partners BDDH, where he will team up with Mark Dickens, a former Leagas
Delaney art director.
The team will be given seats on the board and put in charge of some of
the agency’s top clients. John Dean, Partners BDDH’s creative director,
will assign creative directorships of major accounts once Tanner has
started at the agency. Dickens is already working there on a freelance
Tanner said: ’It’s a great opportunity to work on a range of accounts I
haven’t worked on before.’ Partners BDDH counts Mercedes, The Guardian,
Emirates Airline and the Co-op Bank among its major clients.
Dickens and Tanner, who have not worked together before, were teamed up
by headhunters. Tanner said: ’Mark is a very polished art director. He
is a classic crafter who cares passionately about his work.’
Dickens worked in Germany at Springer & Jacoby and Jung von Matt before
moving to Leagas Delaney two years ago. He left the agency in March to
go travelling and has been freelancing for a while. At Leagas Delaney,
he worked with writers including Tim Delaney and Tom Hudson. His
portfolio includes ads for the BBC, Adidas and Harrods.
Tanner’s recent work includes the Iceland ’feel the deal’ campaign and
the V2 ’Italian job’ commercial.
He joined HHCL from Saatchi & Saatchi three years ago.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Mid Weight Planner - ATL Daniel Marks London £30-£50K + Excellent Benefits, Central London
- Senior Program Manager air recruitment Up to £75K (dependent on experience) plus benefits and bonuses, Central London
- JUNIOR ACCOUNT MANAGER Live Recruitment £20000 - £24000 per annum, Middlesex
- Digital Account Manager Live Recruitment £23000 - £27000 per annum, Wolverhampton
- ACCOUNT EXECUTIVE - INTEGRATED AGENCY Live Recruitment £17000 - £21000 per annum, Birmingham