Blood Service hires Brann to stimulate donor recruitment
By ELEANOR TRICKETT, campaignlive.co.uk, Friday, 17 September 1999 12:00AM
Brann London has scooped a chunk of business from the National Blood Service after pitching against a number of undisclosed agencies.
Brann London has scooped a chunk of business from the National
Blood Service after pitching against a number of undisclosed
Brann will build a recruitment campaign for NBS, working with Delaney
Fletcher Bozell, which does the above-the-line advertising, and Stretch
the Horizon, which handles the retention activity.
The appointment is part of a new NBS strategy kicking off this
John Shaw, managing director of Brann’s European agencies, explained:
’We have developed a campaign based on analysis of existing donors. This
is the beginning of a more structured communication programme to enable
the NBS to smooth out the peaks and troughs of blood donation.’
The campaign - which shows images such as a 1950s-style school medical
room with a young boy looking proudly at a small plaster on his arm and
carrying the line: ’Remember the first time you were a hero?’ - will
reach two-and-a-half million households in an attempt to add to the
database of four million existing donors.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Senior Digital Designer Twist Recruitment £35000 - £42000 per annum + benefits, City of London
- Paid Social Manager Lipton Fleming £32000 - £42000 per annum + excellent benefits, London
- Events Marketing Manager Stopgap £40000 - £50000 per annum, London
- Agency Account Manager/Director (Outdoor) Lipton Fleming £30000.00 - £35000.00 per annum + 25% bonus, London
- Head of Brand Marketing Stopgap £60000 - £70000 per annum + benefits, Surrey
- Sorrell says Publicis / Omnicom's 'merger of equals' is 'impossible'
- Evian baby Spider-Man 'rescues' fans with Twitter answers
- YouTube reveals user habits to appeal to 'older' marketers
- Pitch update: eBay's media contest, DFS and 2 Sisters Food Group
- McCann wins Qatar Financial Centre brief
- Three's pony and cats with thumbs top the cute Easter ad chart