Blood Service hires Brann to stimulate donor recruitment
By ELEANOR TRICKETT, campaignlive.co.uk, Friday, 17 September 1999 12:00AM
Brann London has scooped a chunk of business from the National Blood Service after pitching against a number of undisclosed agencies.
Brann London has scooped a chunk of business from the National
Blood Service after pitching against a number of undisclosed
Brann will build a recruitment campaign for NBS, working with Delaney
Fletcher Bozell, which does the above-the-line advertising, and Stretch
the Horizon, which handles the retention activity.
The appointment is part of a new NBS strategy kicking off this
John Shaw, managing director of Brann’s European agencies, explained:
’We have developed a campaign based on analysis of existing donors. This
is the beginning of a more structured communication programme to enable
the NBS to smooth out the peaks and troughs of blood donation.’
The campaign - which shows images such as a 1950s-style school medical
room with a young boy looking proudly at a small plaster on his arm and
carrying the line: ’Remember the first time you were a hero?’ - will
reach two-and-a-half million households in an attempt to add to the
database of four million existing donors.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Artworker Fashion & Retail Personnel Consultancy £23000 - £25000 per annum + Outstanding Benefits!, London
- Case Manager/Administrator - Pensions Regan & Dean Recruitment Limited £25000 - £30000 per annum + excellent bens, London
- Interim Brand Manager Better Placed Recruitment £30000 - £40000 per annum, North West England
- Senior Account Manager, Top Booze Brand, eCRM & Digital, up to £38k MODA consult up to £38k + benefits, Central London
- Social Media Account Manager Search Party 30-40k, Central London