Campaign to reveal century’s top ads in ’Hall of Fame’ issue
By JOHN TYLEE, campaignlive.co.uk, Friday, 17 December 1999 12:00AM
Campaign publishes the Hall of Fame. The 100 Best British Ads of the Century on Monday, 20 December.
Campaign publishes the Hall of Fame. The 100 Best British Ads of
the Century on Monday, 20 December.
The 100-page perfect-bound commemorative issue ranks the 100 best ads of
the century as judged by an all-star jury of clients, agency and media
executives, chaired by BMP DDB’s John Webster. It also features
Campaign’s choice of the century’s top tens by medium, both UK and
internationally, and a history of the advertising century.
Celebrities including the Duchess of York, Steven Berkoff, Colin
Montgomerie and Lord Howe choose their favourite opinion-forming ads.
The issue is rounded off by a ’Hall of Shame’, the worst turkeys of the
Campaign will return on Thursday, 13 January with the Agency of the Year
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Senior Digital Designer Twist Recruitment £35000 - £42000 per annum + benefits, City of London
- Digital Media Senior Executive - Mobile - Leading Agency Ultimate Asset £23000 - £28000 per annum + Amazing Benefits, London
- SENIOR DIGITAL PLANNER - INTEGRATED AGENCY Live Recruitment £50000 - £70000 per annum, City of London
- Digital Marketing Manager - Ardington Ltd Ball & Hoolahan £Competitive Salary Package, South East
- Brand Activation Manager Ball & Hoolahan £36,000 + Car/Car Allowance, South East
- Sorrell says Publicis / Omnicom's 'merger of equals' is 'impossible'
- Gatwick rolls out 'guess the X-ray' competition
- Dove launches first cinema campaign with 'real beauty' sequel
- IAB: ad is 'viewable' if half of it is seen for one second
- Powerade launches global World Cup campaign
- We Are Pi wins Wrangler's European creative account