Campaign to reveal century’s top ads in ’Hall of Fame’ issue
By JOHN TYLEE, campaignlive.co.uk, Friday, 17 December 1999 12:00AM
Campaign publishes the Hall of Fame. The 100 Best British Ads of the Century on Monday, 20 December.
Campaign publishes the Hall of Fame. The 100 Best British Ads of
the Century on Monday, 20 December.
The 100-page perfect-bound commemorative issue ranks the 100 best ads of
the century as judged by an all-star jury of clients, agency and media
executives, chaired by BMP DDB’s John Webster. It also features
Campaign’s choice of the century’s top tens by medium, both UK and
internationally, and a history of the advertising century.
Celebrities including the Duchess of York, Steven Berkoff, Colin
Montgomerie and Lord Howe choose their favourite opinion-forming ads.
The issue is rounded off by a ’Hall of Shame’, the worst turkeys of the
Campaign will return on Thursday, 13 January with the Agency of the Year
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Mid Weight Planner - ATL Daniel Marks London £30-£50K + Excellent Benefits, Central London
- Senior Data Planner Direct Recruitment £60,000 - £65,000, South East England
- Data Planner Direct Recruitment £35k+bens, London
- Database Marketing Executive Direct Recruitment £25,000 - £30,000, West London
- Senior Account Manager Twist Recruitment £30000.00 - £36000.00 per annum, Essex
- Majority of 15m Twitter users in the UK follow a newspaper
- OgilvyOne loses BA business
- Iris and Cheil big winners at MAA Best Awards
- Campaign Viral Chart: Pepsi tops Coke with Jeff Gordon test drive
- Twitter attracts more ads, but rates tumble 67%
- International Women's Day: 'You make your own luck' says Cheryl Giovannoni