Stuart Leach leaves McCann deputy role after UK restructure
By EMMA HALL, campaignlive.co.uk, Friday, 17 December 1999 12:00AM
McCann-Erickson is parting company with its deputy managing director, Stuart Leach, less than six months after his appointment.
McCann-Erickson is parting company with its deputy managing
director, Stuart Leach, less than six months after his appointment.
The move follows last month’s restructure of the agency and the
formation of the McCann-Erickson UK Group. The new group aims to present
a more integrated face to clients, incorporating both the McCann
advertising network and its nationwide marketing communications
Under the new operation Brian Child, chief executive of McCann
Manchester, takes over responsibility for managing the communications
agencies, which was previously Leach’s remit.
Ben Langdon, McCann’s chief executive, said: ’One of the main reasons we
brought Stuart in mid-year was to help McCann London exploit business
opportunities with other McCann UK companies. Following the formation of
the UK Group and Brian taking over as chief operations officer, Stuart’s
role within London does not really exist. Stuart has been good to have
around and I wish him all the best.’
Leach, who joined McCann from Joshua, is said to be looking at other
’The new McCann UK Group has completely linked up all McCann’s UK
operations leaving me with little to develop. I’m sorry to leave McCann
after such a short spell,’ Leach said.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Artworker Fashion & Retail Personnel Consultancy £23000 - £25000 per annum + Outstanding Benefits!, London
- Marketing & Research Manager - $1.8b Global Publisher Recruitment Revolution Excellent Salary + Bonus Potential + Full Corporate Benefits Package, Chichester
- CRM Manager - Iconic London Brand Tarsh Lazare Marketing Recruitment £40K-£60K + Benefits Package, Central London
- Senior Marketing & New Business Manager Dynamic New Alliances £32000.00 - £45000.00 per annum + Benefits, City of London
- Visual Merchandising Manager (Retail, Fashion, Creative, VM) Creative Recruitment £35000 - £40000 per annum + Negotiable, Hertfordshire