ONdigital appoints Nintendo’s Dale as marketing director
By EMMA HALL, campaignlive.co.uk, Friday, 25 August 2000 12:00AM
ONdigital has appointed Jeremy Dale, the commercial and marketing director of Nintendo’s UK distributor, THE Games, to replace Guy Laurence as marketing director.
ONdigital has appointed Jeremy Dale, the commercial and marketing
director of Nintendo’s UK distributor, THE Games, to replace Guy
Laurence as marketing director.
Dale, who joins next month, will develop the ONdigital brand. In six
months’ time he is also expected to take overall responsibility for
Dale said: ’After the massive success of Pokemon, only a dream job would
have excited me, and my new role at ONdigital is certainly that.’
Stuart Prebble, ONdigital’s chief executive, has restructured the
management team. Matthew Seaman, the director of retail sales and
marketing, has been promoted to the new role of director of sales and
Ian Martin, who joins from Eurobell, becomes director of field sales and
will head door-to-door sales. Karen Richardson, the head of customer
services at Vodafone, will become ONdigital’s director of services and
operations. Pete Howard, ONdigital’s commercial director, takes up the
new role of director of customer value management.
A replacement for Marc Sands, the director of brand marketing, is being
sought. He left to become the marketing director of Guardian
Laurence is joining the online portal Vizzavi.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Artworker Fashion & Retail Personnel Consultancy £23000 - £25000 per annum + Outstanding Benefits!, London
- Account Manager Direct Recruitment £38,000 - £40,000, Central London
- Senior Analyst -Digital Direct Recruitment £50,000 - £60,000, Surrey
- Senior Data Analyst Direct Recruitment £40,000 - £45,000, London
- Digital and RM Data Performance Manager Direct Recruitment £55,000 - £60,000, West London
- Campaign Viral Chart: Amazon's drones topple van Damme
- Shazam reveals most tagged ads of 2013
- Ogilvy poaches McDonald's creative director for Unilever role
- VCCP, MediaCom, Lida and SapientNitro among Campaign's Agencies of 2013
- More evidence of strong TV spend in second half of 2013
- New year's resolution: learn to code in 2014