DIARY: You must remember
campaignlive.co.uk, Friday, 25 August 2000 12:00AM
Congratulations to Rob Hodson at Pixelpark UK, who got last week’s answers correct. They were: 1. Sega Dreamcast; 2. Nintendo Gameboy; 3. Sony PlayStation. The theme was games consoles.
Congratulations to Rob Hodson at Pixelpark UK, who got last week’s
answers correct. They were: 1. Sega Dreamcast; 2. Nintendo Gameboy; 3.
Sony PlayStation. The theme was games consoles.
This week, we want you to identify the ads and the theme. Fax your
answers to (020) 8267 4914/4915 or e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org by close
of play on Friday 25 August. The winner will receive a bottle of
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Mid Weight Planner - ATL Daniel Marks London £30-£50K + Excellent Benefits, Central London
- Assistant Marketing Manager Major Players £30000 - £32000 per annum, Slough
- SENIOR ACCOUNT DIRECTOR- Integrated Marketing Agency: Global Fashion Brand / £50-60k Rocket Recruitment £45,000 - 60,000 + benefits , Central London
- Interim Marketing & E-Commerce Director Stopgap £500 - £700 per day, West Midlands
- Senior Marketing Manager Haymarket Media Group Dependant on experience, Teddington, Middlesex
- OgilvyOne loses BA business
- Majority of 15m Twitter users in the UK follow a newspaper
- Iris and Cheil big winners at MAA Best Awards
- Campaign Viral Chart: Pepsi tops Coke with Jeff Gordon test drive
- Twitter attracts more ads, but rates tumble 67%
- Greenpeace protests outside Saatchi & Saatchi London office