Buhlmann to head Carat International with Eric Drancourt
By KAREN YATES, campaignlive.co.uk, Friday, 26 November 1999 12:00AM
Carat International has begun a further round of restructuring and has rejigged the roles of its senior management in a move that sees Jerry Buhlmann promoted to chief operating officer.
Carat International has begun a further round of restructuring and
has rejigged the roles of its senior management in a move that sees
Jerry Buhlmann promoted to chief operating officer.
Buhlmann, who was the managing director of the Carat agency, BBJ, was
appointed worldwide managing director, global clients, in June. He will
now work alongside Carat’s chief executive, Eric Drancourt, to run the
At the same time, Nigel Morris, the former director of BBJ who also
joined Carat International earlier this year in the role of
communications strategy director, has seen his position redefined. Along
with two other Carat International executives, Martyn Rattle and Nikola
Blagg, Morris has been appointed vice-president.
The company has also poached Susannah Outfin from Ammirati Puris Lintas
in New York, where she worked on accounts including Lego and Air France,
to be an international business director, based in London and Paris.
Brian Jacobs remains managing director, new business for Carat
Doug Flynn, the chief executive of Carat’s holding company, Aegis, said
the reshuffle was a result of rapid growth in Carat’s international
business base in the past few years.
’We have an ambitious set of goals for Carat International and the
clients we work with. I am confident Eric and Jerry, who work well as a
team, now have the structure and resource to build on our international
reputation,’ he said.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Mid Weight Planner - ATL Daniel Marks London £30-£50K + Excellent Benefits, Central London
- Search Marketing Executive Adam Recruitment £20000 - £24000 per annum + Excellent Benefits, Manchester
- Lead Designer (Print, Agency, Conceptual, Typography, ATL, BTL) Creative Recruitment £35000 - £50000 per annum, London
- Paid Social Manager - Leading Media Agency - Biddable Media Ultimate Asset £28000 - £36000 per annum + Amazing Benefits, London
- Freelance Planner - FMCG, Pitches & Government Business Speckled Frog £250-£300 daily rate, possibly negotiable, dependent on experience, Central London