Three agencies line up to launch global internet TV service
By ELEANOR TRICKETT, campaignlive.co.uk, Friday, 28 April 2000 12:00AM
Network of the World, a new interactive television service, is talking to creative and media agencies about a major launch campaign.
Network of the World, a new interactive television service, is
talking to creative and media agencies about a major launch
The company is understood to be talking to TBWA GGT Simons Palmer,
Saatchi & Saatchi and Ogilvy & Mather about the global creative
NOW is being set up by Pacific Century Cyberworks, a Hong Kong company
which launched a takeover bid for Cable & Wireless HKT this year.
NOW aims to offer consumers television channels with their own internet
links. It is scheduled to launch in June.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Mid Weight Planner - ATL Daniel Marks London £30-£50K + Excellent Benefits, Central London
- Global Insight Manager Ball & Hoolahan £60,000 plus Car/ Car Allowance, London
- Creative Project Assistant become £20K-£24K, London
- Senior Designer become £40-45K, London
- Designer (Packaging, Brochure, POS, Retouching) Creative Recruitment £20000 - £24000 per annum, London
- Cobra introduces bra-making brewer 'The Boss'
- Anti-slavery charity creates '12 Years a Slave' tactical ad after Oscar win
- Majority of 15m Twitter users in the UK follow a newspaper
- Hooch appoints More and MJ Media for Keith Lemon campaign
- Birds Eye kicks off £60m pan-Euro campaign
- OgilvyOne loses BA business