Three agencies line up to launch global internet TV service
By ELEANOR TRICKETT, campaignlive.co.uk, Friday, 28 April 2000 12:00AM
Network of the World, a new interactive television service, is talking to creative and media agencies about a major launch campaign.
Network of the World, a new interactive television service, is
talking to creative and media agencies about a major launch
The company is understood to be talking to TBWA GGT Simons Palmer,
Saatchi & Saatchi and Ogilvy & Mather about the global creative
NOW is being set up by Pacific Century Cyberworks, a Hong Kong company
which launched a takeover bid for Cable & Wireless HKT this year.
NOW aims to offer consumers television channels with their own internet
links. It is scheduled to launch in June.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Senior Digital Designer Twist Recruitment £35000 - £42000 per annum + benefits, City of London
- Marketing Insight and Planning Executive - Financial Services Company NG Digital Marketing up to £50k, Farnborough
- Display Account Manager - Boutique media agency! Section:Media Ltd £40k + bens, Central London
- Customer Retention Executive EMR £45000 - £50000 per annum + £5,000 car allowance + Benefits, City of London
- Digital Marketing Executive Ninesharp £30000 - £35000 per annum + Benefits, City of London
- Group M wins Vodafone's £600m media account
- Google becomes major UK advertiser after boosting spend by 50% in 2013
- Unilever pilots multi-brand advertising with YouTube beauty channel
- MEC boss Courtier hails £600m Vodafone media win as 'life changing'
- Partners Andrews Aldridge restructures creative with hires and promotions
- Sorrell says Publicis / Omnicom's 'merger of equals' is 'impossible'