Three agencies line up to launch global internet TV service
By ELEANOR TRICKETT, campaignlive.co.uk, Friday, 28 April 2000 12:00AM
Network of the World, a new interactive television service, is talking to creative and media agencies about a major launch campaign.
Network of the World, a new interactive television service, is
talking to creative and media agencies about a major launch
The company is understood to be talking to TBWA GGT Simons Palmer,
Saatchi & Saatchi and Ogilvy & Mather about the global creative
NOW is being set up by Pacific Century Cyberworks, a Hong Kong company
which launched a takeover bid for Cable & Wireless HKT this year.
NOW aims to offer consumers television channels with their own internet
links. It is scheduled to launch in June.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Artworker Fashion & Retail Personnel Consultancy £23000 - £25000 per annum + Outstanding Benefits!, London
- SENIOR ACCOUNT MANAGER - Integrated Shoreditch Agency - Financial Services - £30-38k Judi Patton £30k-38k, Shoreditch, London
- Head of Inbound (SEO and Content) dmpeople Between £60,000 and £80,000 plus bonus and benefits, London
- Regional Shopper & Market Insights Manager Ball & Hoolahan £55,000 per annum, Asia
- International Trade Planning Manager Ball & Hoolahan £42,000 per annum, London
- Campaign Viral Chart: Amazon's drones topple van Damme
- Shazam reveals most tagged ads of 2013
- Ogilvy poaches McDonald's creative director for Unilever role
- VCCP, MediaCom, Lida and SapientNitro among Campaign's Agencies of 2013
- More evidence of strong TV spend in second half of 2013
- New year's resolution: learn to code in 2014