Ask Jeeves looks for ad agency following split with Euro RSCG
By JADE GARRETT, campaignlive.co.uk, Friday, 28 April 2000 12:00AM
Ask Jeeves is looking for a new agency to handle its pounds 10 million advertising account after parting company with Euro RSCG Wnek Gosper.
Ask Jeeves is looking for a new agency to handle its pounds 10
million advertising account after parting company with Euro RSCG Wnek
Euro RSCG had handled the account for just three months when it was
forced to resign the business because of a clash with the
Microsoft-owned search engine msn.
Ask Jeeves is now compiling a shortlist through the AAR and aims to make
an appointment within the month.
’We are looking for a long-term business partner. What had looked as
though it wouldn’t cause a conflict now does,’ Ask Jeeves’
vice-president of marketing, Adrian Cox, said.
Cox wants the next agency to build on the success of the launch work.
More than 1.7 million unique visitors have been attracted to the
Chris Pinnington, the managing director of Euro RSCG, said: ’We’re sad
not to be able to continue with Ask Jeeves, but as we’ve been
Microsoft’s main UK agency for six years, we felt we had no choice but
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Artworker Fashion & Retail Personnel Consultancy £23000 - £25000 per annum + Outstanding Benefits!, London
- Senior Insight Manager Jarlett de Grouchy £30000.00 - £40000.00 per annum + car allowance+ bonus, Berkshire
- Associate Director, Consumer Research Jarlett de Grouchy £38000.00 - £45000.00 per annum, Oxfordshire
- Senior Innovation Manager Ball & Hoolahan £58,000 per Car/ Car Allowance, South East
- Range and Merchandising Executive Ball & Hoolahan £33,000 per annum, London