Net software brand Stratumsoft recruits agencies for IT ads
By ANNA GRIFFITHS, campaignlive.co.uk, Friday, 30 June 2000 12:00AM
The e-business software company Stratumsoft, which develops 3D and interactive internet imaging, has hired the Communications Unit to create a pounds 1 million creative campaign.
The e-business software company Stratumsoft, which develops 3D and
interactive internet imaging, has hired the Communications Unit to
create a pounds 1 million creative campaign.
The Communications Unit is the first advertising agency Stratumsoft,
which launched five years ago, has appointed. OMD UK will work on the
media planning and buying for the company.
The two agencies were appointed without a pitch. Jon Humphrey, the
marketing director for Stratumsoft, said: ’We were extremely impressed
by the work we saw from the Communications Unit. They not only
demonstrated a sound understanding of the technologies involved, but
also quickly understood the applications to which they could be
The advertising campaign will run in the national press and specialist
media, targeting corporate marketing managers and IT managers in large
Humphrey said that the Communications Unit had a number of hi-tech
creative accounts as well as expertise in the corporate branding market.
’We have developed online characters capable of holding two-way
conversations with website visitors.
’In a retail context they can ask questions about online purchasers’
requirements, provide product information in response to shoppers’
requests and they have a trem-endous capacity for data collection.’
Barnaby Wynter, the managing director of the Communications Unit, said:
’We understand the relationship between an online product and the
customer with our through-the-line experience.’
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Mid Weight Planner - ATL Daniel Marks London £30-£50K + Excellent Benefits, Central London
- PPC Executive - Leading Digital Marketing Agency Ultimate Asset £23000 - £28000 per annum + Amazing Benefits, London
- Account Director - FMCG & Retail to £55k Network Career Consultants £48000 - £55000 per annum, City of London
- Account Director - B2B & B2C to £65k Network Career Consultants £55000 - £65000 per annum, City of London
- Senior Brand Consultant - Brand Strategist Royds Raphael £85k-£100k+neg, London
- Cobra introduces bra-making brewer 'The Boss'
- Anti-slavery charity creates '12 Years a Slave' tactical ad after Oscar win
- Majority of 15m Twitter users in the UK follow a newspaper
- Hooch appoints More and MJ Media for Keith Lemon campaign
- Birds Eye kicks off £60m pan-Euro campaign
- OgilvyOne loses BA business