Net software brand Stratumsoft recruits agencies for IT ads
By ANNA GRIFFITHS, campaignlive.co.uk, Friday, 30 June 2000 12:00AM
The e-business software company Stratumsoft, which develops 3D and interactive internet imaging, has hired the Communications Unit to create a pounds 1 million creative campaign.
The e-business software company Stratumsoft, which develops 3D and
interactive internet imaging, has hired the Communications Unit to
create a pounds 1 million creative campaign.
The Communications Unit is the first advertising agency Stratumsoft,
which launched five years ago, has appointed. OMD UK will work on the
media planning and buying for the company.
The two agencies were appointed without a pitch. Jon Humphrey, the
marketing director for Stratumsoft, said: ’We were extremely impressed
by the work we saw from the Communications Unit. They not only
demonstrated a sound understanding of the technologies involved, but
also quickly understood the applications to which they could be
The advertising campaign will run in the national press and specialist
media, targeting corporate marketing managers and IT managers in large
Humphrey said that the Communications Unit had a number of hi-tech
creative accounts as well as expertise in the corporate branding market.
’We have developed online characters capable of holding two-way
conversations with website visitors.
’In a retail context they can ask questions about online purchasers’
requirements, provide product information in response to shoppers’
requests and they have a trem-endous capacity for data collection.’
Barnaby Wynter, the managing director of the Communications Unit, said:
’We understand the relationship between an online product and the
customer with our through-the-line experience.’
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Artworker Fashion & Retail Personnel Consultancy £23000 - £25000 per annum + Outstanding Benefits!, London
- European Brand Manager Ball & Hoolahan £40,000 per annum, South East
- Marketing & Research Manager - $1.8b Global Publisher Recruitment Revolution Excellent Salary + Bonus Potential + Full Corporate Benefits Package, Chichester
- CRM Manager - Iconic London Brand Tarsh Lazare Marketing Recruitment £40K-£60K + Benefits Package, Central London
- Senior Marketing & New Business Manager Dynamic New Alliances £32000.00 - £45000.00 per annum + Benefits, City of London