Net software brand Stratumsoft recruits agencies for IT ads
By ANNA GRIFFITHS, campaignlive.co.uk, Friday, 30 June 2000 12:00AM
The e-business software company Stratumsoft, which develops 3D and interactive internet imaging, has hired the Communications Unit to create a pounds 1 million creative campaign.
The e-business software company Stratumsoft, which develops 3D and
interactive internet imaging, has hired the Communications Unit to
create a pounds 1 million creative campaign.
The Communications Unit is the first advertising agency Stratumsoft,
which launched five years ago, has appointed. OMD UK will work on the
media planning and buying for the company.
The two agencies were appointed without a pitch. Jon Humphrey, the
marketing director for Stratumsoft, said: ’We were extremely impressed
by the work we saw from the Communications Unit. They not only
demonstrated a sound understanding of the technologies involved, but
also quickly understood the applications to which they could be
The advertising campaign will run in the national press and specialist
media, targeting corporate marketing managers and IT managers in large
Humphrey said that the Communications Unit had a number of hi-tech
creative accounts as well as expertise in the corporate branding market.
’We have developed online characters capable of holding two-way
conversations with website visitors.
’In a retail context they can ask questions about online purchasers’
requirements, provide product information in response to shoppers’
requests and they have a trem-endous capacity for data collection.’
Barnaby Wynter, the managing director of the Communications Unit, said:
’We understand the relationship between an online product and the
customer with our through-the-line experience.’
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Senior Digital Designer Twist Recruitment £35000 - £42000 per annum + benefits, City of London
- Strategist / Planner Direct Recruitment £40,000 - £50,000, London
- Senior Planner Direct Recruitment £45,000 - £60,000, London
- Planning Director Direct Recruitment £80,000 - £100,000, London
- Planner Direct Recruitment £40,000 - £45,000, London
- Group M wins Vodafone's £600m media account
- Google becomes major UK advertiser after boosting spend by 50% in 2013
- Campaign Viral Chart: Evian's Spider-Man tops chart in week of movie premiere
- Tait replaces Papworth as W&K's ECD
- M&S moves £60m media account to Mindshare
- MEC boss Courtier hails £600m Vodafone media win as 'life changing'