Telegraph pulls off cross-media sports tie-up with Eurobet
By ANNA GRIFFITHS, campaignlive.co.uk, Friday, 31 March 2000 12:00AM
The Telegraph Group is claiming its biggest cross-media deal to date with Eurobet, one of the largest online betting companies, owned by Coral International.
The Telegraph Group is claiming its biggest cross-media deal to
date with Eurobet, one of the largest online betting companies, owned by
The pounds 750,000 deal means Eurobet will be linked to all of the
Telegraph Group’s properties focusing on sport.
The betting company will run an extensive display campaign in both The
Daily Telegraph and The Sunday Telegraph. It will also sponsor The
Telegraph’s annual fantasy-type Cricket League and an eight-page
pull-out on the Euro 2000 football championship.
It is also creating a number of new initiatives with the Electronic
Telegraph, including an interactive game based on Euro 2000 which will
form the basis of The Telegraph’s promotional activity around the
The Electronic Telegraph will host a Eurobet-sponsored Euro 2000
micro-site featuring guides, interviews and live webcams. Eurobet will
also run online advertising campaigns.
Direct mail will be carried out by the company, which will have access
to The Telegraph’s Cricket League database.
’This deal signifies the flexibility and ingenuity of The Telegraph’s
proposition,’ the Telegraph Group’s display advertisement director,
Chris White-Smith, said. ’Eurobet had been looking for a single
strategic print partner, and this is the best example yet of our ability
to provide a multi-dimensional solution across our entire portfolio.
This is hopefully just the start.’
Trevor Beaumont, the managing director of Coral International, said:
’This deal will ensure a high profile for Eurobet both on and offline
throughout the summer.’
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Artworker Fashion & Retail Personnel Consultancy £23000 - £25000 per annum + Outstanding Benefits!, London
- Strategic Planner - to £50k Network Career Consultants £45000 - £50000 per annum, London
- European Brand Manager Ball & Hoolahan £40,000 per annum, South East
- Marketing & Research Manager - $1.8b Global Publisher Recruitment Revolution Excellent Salary + Bonus Potential + Full Corporate Benefits Package, Chichester
- CRM Manager - Iconic London Brand Tarsh Lazare Marketing Recruitment £40K-£60K + Benefits Package, Central London