CAMPAIGN-I: Web Watch: travel sites
campaignlive.co.uk, Friday, 13 April 2001 12:00PM
Rank Site Address Latest monthly page
1 Lastminute.com lastminute.com 380.0
2 Teletext teletext.co.uk 135.0
3 Bargain holidays bargainholidays.com 71.0
4 ebookers ebookers.com 70.0
5 Cheap Flights cheapflights.com 64.8
6 Thomas Cook thomascook.co.uk 46.8
7 Time Out timeout.com 45.0
8 Visit Britain visitbritain.com 36.9
9 all-hotels.com allhotels.com 35.0
10 Go Ireland goireland.com 31.0
These are unaudited figures taken from publishers unless stated. The
data used in this table is supplied by BRAD: www.intelligencia.com. Tel:
(020) 7505 8458. For a free listing in the New Media section of BRAD,
call (020) 7505 8254.
Numbers seven to ten in this week's travel chart were new entries since
the last countdown in February, although the top six are non-movers.
Lastminute.com, which is still the market leader, added six million more
page impressions to its last winning total.
Despite recent campaigns from Expedia and Travelocity, neither brand
made it into this month's chart.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Artworker Fashion & Retail Personnel Consultancy £23000 - £25000 per annum + Outstanding Benefits!, London
- Trainee Account Executive Michael Page Digital £16000 per annum, Guildford
- Market Insight & Reporting Manager Michael Page Digital £42800 - £50300 per annum, London
- Senior Display, Social and Mobile Manager Michael Page Digital £75000 - £78000 per annum, Middlesex
- Designer - Stunning Agency - Central London - c£40k Fill Recruitment Ltd c£40k, Central London