Amra strengthens recruitment with new appointments
By LEXIE GODDARD, campaignlive.co.uk, Monday, 11 October 1999 12:00AM
Amra, the UK's largest regional sales house, has beefed up its recruitment division with three key appointments.
Amra, the UK's largest regional sales house, has beefed up its
recruitment division with three key appointments.
Chris Seldon has joined Amra, whose clients include Trinity, Manchester
Evening News and Midland News Association, as recruitment manager.
Seldon was formerly national sales manager at the Scotsman
Reporting to him will be Northcliffe Newspapers' classified ad manager
Julia Blackwell, who will take on the role of senior account manager
when she arrives at Amra in mid-October.
Finally, Lisa Price has become the company's first Manchester-based
dedicated recruitment sales executive. She was formerly sales executive
at the Manchester office of the newspaper sales house, David L. Clackson
The appointments will swell the size of Amra's recruitment advertising
team to 13 - Amra's biggest ever.
'People are changing jobs far more often than they were 20 years ago,'
said Amra chief executive Mike McCormack. 'With the relatively low
penetration of the national press in the North, the time has never been
better for national recruitment advertisers to use the regional press.'
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Senior Digital Designer Twist Recruitment £35000 - £42000 per annum + benefits, City of London
- Business Director Direct Recruitment £80,000 + Bens, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Account Manager Direct Recruitment £28,000 - £32,000, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Account Director Direct Recruitment £45,000, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Senior Account Manager Direct Recruitment £32,000 +, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Samsung calls global advertising and media review
- Watch the first YouTube clip, nine years on
- British Airways moves paid search account to Forward3D
- M&C Saatchi's Enyi Nwosu takes global role at Mindshare
- Post Office reviews advertising, DM and digital accounts
- Karmarama grabs Coppafeel! breast cancer charity account