Kobayashi calls up shops for European expansion initiative
campaignlive.co.uk, Friday, 03 November 2000 12:00AM
Kobayashi Pharmaceutical, the Japanese health and beauty giant, is holding a multimillion-pound, pan-European creative and media pitch as it prepares to launch itself on to the global stage.
A number of undisclosed networks have been invited to pitch for the business. It is understood that the pitches are scheduled to take place today.
Although initially a pan-European appointment, it is understood that the winning network's advertising for Kobayashi could extend into the US and other markets.
Osaka-based Kobayashi, which was founded in 1919, is a rival to Procter & Gamble and Unilever in Japan. It manufactures and markets household products, over-the-counter drugs, cosmetics, hygiene products and medical instruments.
In September, Kobayashi announced its intention to expand into Europe, the US and China. It will open an office in the UK next April.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Mid Weight Planner - ATL Daniel Marks London £30-£50K + Excellent Benefits, Central London
- Account Manager Twist Recruitment £35000.00 per annum + Benefits, City of London
- Trade Marketing Specialist - Online PFJ £30000.00 - £35000.00 per annum, London
- Freelance Resource Manager Nakama £40,000-50,000, London
- Freelance Technical PM - Award-winning agency - £300 a day - SW London Digital Gurus Negotiable, SW London