Partners wins role in B&W online initiative
By JENNY WATTS, campaignlive.co.uk, Friday, 03 November 2000 12:00AM
Bristol & West has appointed Partners BDDH and Naked to handle creative and media planning for a new business initiative that it claims will be backed by a pounds 10 million spend. Media buying has yet to be decided.
Partners won the business following a four-way pitch against Bartle Bogle Hegarty, Cogent and Bristol & West's existing agency, JPH. The pitch process was managed by the AAR.
The project, set to launch early next year, is expected to take the lion's share of Bristol & West's marketing budget and is understood to focus on online activity.
Partners will work in conjunction with Partners Andrews Aldridge and Partners Column Design on the project. The portfolio of agencies will be responsible for producing the design, brand strategy and identity for the new business initiative.
JPH will continue to handle the main Bristol & West account, which it has held for five years.
Nick Sykes, the group development director at Partners, said: 'More and more of our clients are beginning to understand the added value a communications group can bring to their business.'
Jon Wilkins, a co-founder of Naked Communications, added: 'It's not every day you get to launch a totally new initiative into a cluttered market. It's one where the usage of media says as much about the brand as the message itself.'
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Artworker Fashion & Retail Personnel Consultancy £23000 - £25000 per annum + Outstanding Benefits!, London
- Crisis Management PR Specialist Network Marketing £45000 - £55000 per annum + Benefits, Manchester
- Senior Manager Digital Marketing EMEA Stopgap £60000 - £70000 per annum, South East England
- Head of SEO PFJ £70000.00 - £90000.00 per annum + excellent executive benefits, London
- Copywriter Dynamic New Alliances £32000.00 - £35000.00 per annum, City of London