Booth Lockett Makin to start up creative services operation
By CLAIRE BEALE, campaignlive.co.uk, Friday, 03 November 2000 12:00AM
Booth Lockett Makin is launching a creative services company called Blaze and has drafted in Bob Maddams, a former creative at M&C Saatchi, to be the creative director of the new operation.
Blaze will offer a range of services, including advertising, direct marketing, sales promotion, sponsorship and content provision. It also intends to operate as a focal point for all the production requirements a client might have.
The company aims to attract clients from within the existing BLM Group portfolio, which includes advertisers such as Thomas Cook and Stepstone, as well as winning new standalone business.
Blaze will also tap the BLM media resource. Maddams, said: 'Nobody has looked at the relationship between media and creativity in this way before.
We're offering something that will allow the right kind of clients to fully exploit the new opportunities in media that are emerging.
Steve Booth, a managing partner of BLM, added: 'Agencies will always be the brand architects and Blaze can work alongside them.'
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Mid Weight Planner - ATL Daniel Marks London £30-£50K + Excellent Benefits, Central London
- Digital Project Managers and Campaign Project Managers £25,000- £70,0000 Nakama Between £25,000 and £70,000 depending on role, London
- Marketing Manager - South West Stopgap £39000 - £47000 per annum, South West England
- Project Manager Blue Skies Marketing Recruitment £32000 - £35000 per annum, London
- Senior Account Manager / Account Director Gemini Search £170 - £250 per day, City of London
- OgilvyOne loses BA business
- Campaign Viral Chart: Pepsi tops Coke with Jeff Gordon test drive
- Iris and Cheil big winners at MAA Best Awards
- Twitter attracts more ads, but rates tumble 67%
- Greenpeace protests outside Saatchi & Saatchi London office
- Facebook research finds 42% switch device mid-activity