Booth Lockett Makin to start up creative services operation
By CLAIRE BEALE, campaignlive.co.uk, Friday, 03 November 2000 12:00AM
Booth Lockett Makin is launching a creative services company called Blaze and has drafted in Bob Maddams, a former creative at M&C Saatchi, to be the creative director of the new operation.
Blaze will offer a range of services, including advertising, direct marketing, sales promotion, sponsorship and content provision. It also intends to operate as a focal point for all the production requirements a client might have.
The company aims to attract clients from within the existing BLM Group portfolio, which includes advertisers such as Thomas Cook and Stepstone, as well as winning new standalone business.
Blaze will also tap the BLM media resource. Maddams, said: 'Nobody has looked at the relationship between media and creativity in this way before.
We're offering something that will allow the right kind of clients to fully exploit the new opportunities in media that are emerging.
Steve Booth, a managing partner of BLM, added: 'Agencies will always be the brand architects and Blaze can work alongside them.'
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Artworker Fashion & Retail Personnel Consultancy £23000 - £25000 per annum + Outstanding Benefits!, London
- Group Account Director and Business Director air recruitment Up to £75k dependent on experience, Central London
- Digital Planner Direct Recruitment £50,000 - £55,000, London
- Senior CRM Planner Direct Recruitment £80,000 - £95,000, Central London
- Brand Leader - FMCG to £60k Network Career Consultants £55000 - £60000 per annum, Switzerland