CAMPAIGN-I: Bryant quits Tribal to take on Proxicom role
campaignlive.co.uk, Friday, 23 March 2001 12:00PM
Proxicom, the e-business consultancy, has poached Tribal DDB's
creative director, David Bryant.
Bryant has been at Tribal DDB, the international digital network of BMP
DDB, for 18 months. He will be the executive creative director at
Proxicom, whose clients include BMW, AOL and BT.
At present Bryant is on 'gardening leave' and starts at Proxicom in two
months' time. He said he wanted to move from an online ad role into one
more focused on e-business consultancy.
He will be in charge of a three-strong creative team and pull together
the company's creative offering.
During his time at Tribal DDB, whose clients include Volkswagen,
Microsoft and Reuters, Bryant helped develop the new 'Tribal' corporate
identity when the company rebranded from BMP interAction in September
Under his creative guidance the agency won three major awards in 2000: a
D&AD silver nomination in the interactive category; a BIMA best use of
creativity online for Sony Mavica; and the Multimedia Marketing Award
for best business-to-consumer campaign for the news agency Reuters.
Proxicom, which is a US-based agency, acquired and merged with the
e-business consultancy Clarity in April last year. The London office is
Proxicom's largest outside the US.
Bryant's role at Tribal will be temporarily filled by the two senior
creatives Sam Ball and Dave Bedwood.
Chris Rayner, Tribal DDB's London managing director, said: 'He has done
a phenomenal job and we wish him all the best.'
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Senior Digital Designer Twist Recruitment £35000 - £42000 per annum + benefits, City of London
- Marketing Manager Nu Creative Talent £26500.00 - £33000.00 per annum + excellent benefits, Hertfordshire
- Midweight-Senior Creative Team Major Players £50000 per annum, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Account Director Stopgap £40000 - £45000 per annum, Winnersh, Berkshire
- Project Manager / Account Manager Story Recruitment £30-38k dep on experience, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Samsung calls global advertising and media review
- Watch the first YouTube clip, nine years on
- British Airways moves paid search account to Forward3D
- M&C Saatchi's Enyi Nwosu takes global role at Mindshare
- Post Office reviews advertising, DM and digital accounts
- Yahoo hosts exclusive X-Men: Days of Future Past films