CAMPAIGN-I: Tempus buys Incline to expand digital offer
campaignlive.co.uk, Friday, 27 April 2001 12:00PM
The Tempus Group has acquired Incline, the new-media creative shop,
to integrate it with Outrider, its existing digital marketing
Incline, which until the acquisition was an independent agency, will
gain access to Outrider's international network as part of the deal.
The two companies have been working together on shared clients for two
years, and the deal has been expected for the past 12 months.
Incline will be brought into the Tempus Group as its digital marketing
creative specialist. Outrider's new-media agency, Good Technology, is
expected to focus on website development activity following the Incline
David Stubley, the managing director of Outrider, and Richard Davies,
Good Technology's managing director, will join the Incline board as a
result of the deal.
Stubley said: 'What clients want is integration, a one-stop shop. We
have a range of client services that are all about customer acquisition,
but have always worked with outside agencies on creative solutions.
Incline is going to be very much left alone to develop creative
Clients shared by Outrider and Incline include JamJar.com, Shell, Honda,
Totaljobs.com and Nationwide.
Incline was formed three years ago by the founding partners Emma Foster,
Mac Morrison and its creative director, Kevin Moss.
The managing partner, Emma Foster, said: 'This deal will allow Incline
to move to the next stage of its development. We can now grow
internationally, invest in new services and become part of a
full-service digital marketing offering.'
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Senior Digital Designer Twist Recruitment £35000 - £42000 per annum + benefits, City of London
- Creative Artworker become £28K, Central London
- Online Sales Manager Ultimate Asset £25000 - £35000 per annum + Excellent Commission Potential, London
- Agency Sales Manager Ultimate Asset £23000 - £27000 per annum + Amazing benefits, London
- Agency Account Manager Ultimate Asset £27000 - £30000 per annum + Excellent Commission Potential, London
- Google becomes major UK advertiser after boosting spend by 50% in 2013
- Unilever pilots multi-brand advertising with YouTube beauty channel
- Sorrell says Publicis / Omnicom's 'merger of equals' is 'impossible'
- Gatwick rolls out 'guess the X-ray' competition
- iProspect appoints chief media officer among four senior hires
- Dove launches first cinema campaign with 'real beauty' sequel