Five interactive agencies merge to form Wirestone
campaignlive.co.uk, Wednesday, 04 October 2000 12:00AM
Five interactive agencies are to merge to form Wirestone, a new agency with six offices and combined revenue of $20 million.
The five agencies merging in an all stock deal are Digital Effects, Idaho, Livewire Interactive, Seattle; Mediaphex; Priscomm, California, and Talaria Research, Sacramento.
The deal is being backed by venture capital firms with $2.5 million to develop operations and fund expansion. The new agency's client's include Hewlett-Packard, Microsoft, Sony and WebTV.
The new company will be headed by Chris Running, president and chief executive. He had previously been president and chief executive at BigBook.com in San Francisco.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Artworker Fashion & Retail Personnel Consultancy £23000 - £25000 per annum + Outstanding Benefits!, London
- Account Director - Arts Clients PFJ £40000.00 - £45000.00 per annum, London
- AV Account Director (contract) PFJ £35000.00 - £43000.00 per annum, London
- Consumer Insight Manager Jarlett de Grouchy £32000 - £35000 per annum + Bonus + Benefits, London
- Digital Account Manager Dot-Gap £40k, Central London