Five interactive agencies merge to form Wirestone
campaignlive.co.uk, Wednesday, 04 October 2000 12:00AM
Five interactive agencies are to merge to form Wirestone, a new agency with six offices and combined revenue of $20 million.
The five agencies merging in an all stock deal are Digital Effects, Idaho, Livewire Interactive, Seattle; Mediaphex; Priscomm, California, and Talaria Research, Sacramento.
The deal is being backed by venture capital firms with $2.5 million to develop operations and fund expansion. The new agency's client's include Hewlett-Packard, Microsoft, Sony and WebTV.
The new company will be headed by Chris Running, president and chief executive. He had previously been president and chief executive at BigBook.com in San Francisco.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Mid Weight Planner - ATL Daniel Marks London £30-£50K + Excellent Benefits, Central London
- Brand Manager FMCG Connect Up to £34,000 plus bonus potential and benefits, West Yorkshire
- Senior Brand Manager Better Placed Recruitment £Competitive, North West England
- Account Manager for South-West London integrated agency Gabriele Skelton £3035 - £4035 per annum, London
- Project Manager Red Sofa London £40000 - £50000 per annum + benefits, City of London
- OgilvyOne loses BA business
- Campaign Viral Chart: Pepsi tops Coke with Jeff Gordon test drive
- Iris and Cheil big winners at MAA Best Awards
- Twitter attracts more ads, but rates tumble 67%
- Greenpeace protests outside Saatchi & Saatchi London office
- Facebook research finds 42% switch device mid-activity