Leo Burnett's US president Mary Bishop to leave
By Staff,, campaignlive.co.uk, Monday, 19 February 2001 10:00AM
LONDON - Leo Burnett USA's president and chief marketing officer Mary Bishop is leaving the network next month after continued speculation about her retirement date.
Leo Burnett USA's president and chief marketing officer Mary Bishop is leaving the network next month after continued speculation about her retirement date.
It is reported that Bishop approached executives at the network and at parent company B|Com3 last year expressing her wish to leave.
Senior management are said to have delayed an announcement to keep her resignation separate from the recent redundancies of 200 of its US staff.
Bishop was at the network for 20 years, during which she led its global Procter & Gamble account and developed subsidiaries such as its LeoHealth healthcare agency
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Mid Weight Planner - ATL Daniel Marks London £30-£50K + Excellent Benefits, Central London
- Senior Sales Manager, eCommerce Technology Just Digital £70000 - £85000 per annum + Bonus + Exceptional Stock Options, City of London
- Brand Manager/Senior Brand Manager Nigel Wright Recruitment £45000 - £55000 Per Annum, South East (Home Counties)
- Marketing Controller Nigel Wright Recruitment 65000 - 70000, South East
- Head of Sales & Account Management Just Digital £80000 - £90000 per annum + £40-50 OTE + Equity, City of London
- OgilvyOne loses BA business
- Campaign Viral Chart: Pepsi tops Coke with Jeff Gordon test drive
- Iris and Cheil big winners at MAA Best Awards
- Twitter attracts more ads, but rates tumble 67%
- Greenpeace protests outside Saatchi & Saatchi London office
- Facebook research finds 42% switch device mid-activity