Leo Burnett's US president Mary Bishop to leave
By Staff,, campaignlive.co.uk, Monday, 19 February 2001 10:00AM
LONDON - Leo Burnett USA's president and chief marketing officer Mary Bishop is leaving the network next month after continued speculation about her retirement date.
Leo Burnett USA's president and chief marketing officer Mary Bishop is leaving the network next month after continued speculation about her retirement date.
It is reported that Bishop approached executives at the network and at parent company B|Com3 last year expressing her wish to leave.
Senior management are said to have delayed an announcement to keep her resignation separate from the recent redundancies of 200 of its US staff.
Bishop was at the network for 20 years, during which she led its global Procter & Gamble account and developed subsidiaries such as its LeoHealth healthcare agency
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Senior Digital Designer Twist Recruitment £35000 - £42000 per annum + benefits, City of London
- Head of CRM/Customer Experience - 8/9 month Contract ADLIB Competitive + Benefits, Devon
- Digital Executive - Fluent French & Dutch Barclay Meade £200 - £250 per day, Berkshire
- SEO Consultant The Little Black Book Agency £20000 - £25000 per annum, Greater Manchester
- Interactive / Digital Designer The Little Black Book Agency £25000 - £35000 per annum, Greater Manchester
- Samsung calls global advertising and media review
- Watch the first YouTube clip, nine years on
- British Airways moves paid search account to Forward3D
- M&C Saatchi's Enyi Nwosu takes global role at Mindshare
- Post Office reviews advertising, DM and digital accounts
- Karmarama grabs Coppafeel! breast cancer charity account