Dentsu renames digital agency
By Staff,, campaignlive.co.uk, Tuesday, 07 August 2001 10:37AM
LONDON - Dentsu has renamed its digital agency DentsuFuse following the failure of its joint venture with MarchFirst.
The company, fully owned by the Japan-based holding company, will handle e-business strategy and consulting, branding, design, information system integration and project management.
Dentsu bailed out of its relationship with MarchFirst when the company went bust.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Artworker Fashion & Retail Personnel Consultancy £23000 - £25000 per annum + Outstanding Benefits!, London
- E-Commerce Manager Stopgap £45000 per annum, South East England
- Freelance Account Managers / Senior Account Managers, £NEG Fill Recruitment Ltd Negotiable, London
- Senior Brand Manager Ball & Hoolahan £58,000 per annum, London
- Marketing Manager Ball & Hoolahan £70,000 + Car/Car Allowance, London