Telstar New Media Wins Citroen Account
campaignlive.co.uk, Tuesday, 23 June 1998 12:00AM
Telstar New Media, a division of the Telstar Entertainment Group, has won a three way competitive pitch to design the Citroen "motability" Website.
The business was won against two unnamed top ten London-based new-media agencies. The budget for the business was not disclosed.
The Website offers information on the Citroen Saxo and Xsara models. It can be found at www.citroen.co.uk/motability/.
In addition, Telstar has created the 'CDExtra' as a free gift to incentivise prospects to visit their local Citroen showroom over the summer period.
The CD is both a CD-Rom, carrying footage and general information about the Citroen Xsara range, as well as a music CD carrying a collection of Summer '98 music.
Mike Ibbett, marketing director for Citroen UK, said he hoped the relationship with Telstar would a "long term and fruitful" one. "Use of this new form of interactive communication reflects the innovative approach of our two companies, and we look forward to further developments over the coming months," he added.
Telstar New Media clients include Universal Music, EMI Music, The Box, the Williams and Jordan Grand Prix teams, Schweppes, Silk Cut, TDK, British Gas and British Aerospace.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Mid Weight Planner - ATL Daniel Marks London £30-£50K + Excellent Benefits, Central London
- Partnerships Manager Ball & Hoolahan £60,000 per annum, London
- Head of Marketing - Luxury Ball & Hoolahan £70,000 + benefits, London
- Brand Manager Ball & Hoolahan £38,000 per annum, South East
- Brand Communications Manager Ball & Hoolahan £40,000 + benefits, South East
- Kevin Bacon, Google Glass and Julian Assange: the SXSW weekend in tweets
- International Women's Day: "my gender is irrelevant" says Lisa Thomas
- Omnicom Media Group buys Mobile5
- BBH launches sport division with Lawrence Dallaglio
- Campaign Viral Chart: first kiss video is most-shared ad this week
- HSBC launches Hong Kong Rugby Sevens push