Carling Premier in five year deal with the NME
campaignlive.co.uk, Monday, 28 September 1998 12:00AM
LONDON - Carling Premier has signed a five year sponsorship deal with IPC's music weekly magazine NME to take over the sponsorship of the NME Brat Awards.
The newly titled NME Premier Awards will continue to focus on new and upcoming British bands at grass roots level, and will kick off with a raft of events in January 1999.
The sponsorship will be heavily supported with above and below the line activity, with on and off trade sales promotions alongside PR support.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Artworker Fashion & Retail Personnel Consultancy £23000 - £25000 per annum + Outstanding Benefits!, London
- Integrated Account Manager Dynamic New Alliances £25000.00 - £30000.00 per annum, London
- Brand Analyst, Social Media Hasson Associates £30,000 - £35,000, Central London
- Senior Insight Manager Jarlett de Grouchy £30000.00 - £40000.00 per annum + car allowance+ bonus, Berkshire
- Associate Director, Consumer Research Jarlett de Grouchy £38000.00 - £45000.00 per annum, Oxfordshire