Carling Premier in five year deal with the NME
campaignlive.co.uk, Monday, 28 September 1998 12:00AM
LONDON - Carling Premier has signed a five year sponsorship deal with IPC's music weekly magazine NME to take over the sponsorship of the NME Brat Awards.
The newly titled NME Premier Awards will continue to focus on new and upcoming British bands at grass roots level, and will kick off with a raft of events in January 1999.
The sponsorship will be heavily supported with above and below the line activity, with on and off trade sales promotions alongside PR support.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Senior Digital Designer Twist Recruitment £35000 - £42000 per annum + benefits, City of London
- Paid Social Manager Lipton Fleming £32000 - £42000 per annum + excellent benefits, London
- Events Marketing Manager Stopgap £40000 - £50000 per annum, London
- Agency Account Manager/Director (Outdoor) Lipton Fleming £30000.00 - £35000.00 per annum + 25% bonus, London
- Head of Brand Marketing Stopgap £60000 - £70000 per annum + benefits, Surrey
- Sorrell says Publicis / Omnicom's 'merger of equals' is 'impossible'
- Evian baby Spider-Man 'rescues' fans with Twitter answers
- YouTube reveals user habits to appeal to 'older' marketers
- Pitch update: eBay's media contest, DFS and 2 Sisters Food Group
- McCann wins Qatar Financial Centre brief
- Three's pony and cats with thumbs top the cute Easter ad chart