Open announces six interactive TV partners
campaignlive.co.uk, Friday, 30 April 1999 12:00AM
- Open , the digital interactive TV service developed by British Interactive Broadcasting, has announced that six new content providers are set to join in time for its autumn launch.
, the digital interactive TV service developed by British Interactive Broadcasting, has announced that six new content providers are set to join in time for its autumn launch.
The six are WH Smith, which will offer an online book buying service; Going Places, which will offer TV travel bookings; Abbey National, which will offer TV banking; Manchester United, which will offer access to its 'Red Hot News service and online shopping; Yellow Pages, which will offer online director services; and PA New Media, which will offer music, film and sports updates.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Mid Weight Planner - ATL Daniel Marks London £30-£50K + Excellent Benefits, Central London
- Senior Digital Project Manager Purple Consultancy £38000 - £45000 per annum, London
- Senior Account Director Creative Recruitment £45000 - £60000 per annum, City of London
- CRM/Account Manager AF Selection £24,000 - £30,000, Warwickshire
- Integrated Producer Purple Consultancy £35000 - £40000 per annum, London
- OgilvyOne loses BA business
- Campaign Viral Chart: Pepsi tops Coke with Jeff Gordon test drive
- Iris and Cheil big winners at MAA Best Awards
- Twitter attracts more ads, but rates tumble 67%
- Greenpeace protests outside Saatchi & Saatchi London office
- Facebook research finds 42% switch device mid-activity