Open announces six interactive TV partners
campaignlive.co.uk, Friday, 30 April 1999 12:00AM
- Open , the digital interactive TV service developed by British Interactive Broadcasting, has announced that six new content providers are set to join in time for its autumn launch.
, the digital interactive TV service developed by British Interactive Broadcasting, has announced that six new content providers are set to join in time for its autumn launch.
The six are WH Smith, which will offer an online book buying service; Going Places, which will offer TV travel bookings; Abbey National, which will offer TV banking; Manchester United, which will offer access to its 'Red Hot News service and online shopping; Yellow Pages, which will offer online director services; and PA New Media, which will offer music, film and sports updates.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Artworker Fashion & Retail Personnel Consultancy £23000 - £25000 per annum + Outstanding Benefits!, London
- Global Head of Social Media EMR £80000 - £90000 per annum, Slough
- Marketing Manager Ball & Hoolahan £46,000 per annum, South West
- Senior Brand Manager Ball & Hoolahan £55,000 + Car/CA, London
- Digital Project Manager Brand Recruitment £32000 - £40000 per annum + £32,000 - £40,000, Brentwood
- Ogilvy poaches McDonald's creative director for Unilever role
- VCCP, MediaCom, Lida and SapientNitro among Campaign's Agencies of 2013
- More evidence of strong TV spend in second half of 2013
- New year's resolution: learn to code in 2014
- Argos reviews £55 million ad account
- Evian tops YouTube 2013 ad leaderboard