Open announces six interactive TV partners
campaignlive.co.uk, Friday, 30 April 1999 12:00AM
- Open , the digital interactive TV service developed by British Interactive Broadcasting, has announced that six new content providers are set to join in time for its autumn launch.
, the digital interactive TV service developed by British Interactive Broadcasting, has announced that six new content providers are set to join in time for its autumn launch.
The six are WH Smith, which will offer an online book buying service; Going Places, which will offer TV travel bookings; Abbey National, which will offer TV banking; Manchester United, which will offer access to its 'Red Hot News service and online shopping; Yellow Pages, which will offer online director services; and PA New Media, which will offer music, film and sports updates.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Artworker Fashion & Retail Personnel Consultancy £23000 - £25000 per annum + Outstanding Benefits!, London
- New Business Developer Periscope Recruitment LLP £60000.00 per annum, London
- Account Manager London up to £30,000 Blue Skies Marketing Recruitment £25000 - £30000 per annum, London
- Senior Account Director Guru Careers £40 - 60k DOE, Based in South West London (SW18) - Commutable from Putney, Central London, The City, Greater London
- Account Manager or Senior Account Manager Source £27000 - £35000 per annum, London