Open announces six interactive TV partners
campaignlive.co.uk, Friday, 30 April 1999 12:00AM
- Open , the digital interactive TV service developed by British Interactive Broadcasting, has announced that six new content providers are set to join in time for its autumn launch.
, the digital interactive TV service developed by British Interactive Broadcasting, has announced that six new content providers are set to join in time for its autumn launch.
The six are WH Smith, which will offer an online book buying service; Going Places, which will offer TV travel bookings; Abbey National, which will offer TV banking; Manchester United, which will offer access to its 'Red Hot News service and online shopping; Yellow Pages, which will offer online director services; and PA New Media, which will offer music, film and sports updates.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Mid Weight Planner - ATL Daniel Marks London £30-£50K + Excellent Benefits, Central London
- Digital Senior Sales Manager - Leading Ad Tech Business Ultimate Asset £40000 - £50000 per annum + 100% COMMISSION , London
- Brand Partnerships Sales Manager Ultimate Asset £30000 - £35000 per annum + excellent commission & benefits, London
- Agency Sales Manager - SPORT Ultimate Asset £30000 - £35000 per annum + competitive commission, London
- Artworker - Mid-Weight Major Players £26000 - £28000 per annum, North London
- OgilvyOne loses BA business
- Iris and Cheil big winners at MAA Best Awards
- Campaign Viral Chart: Pepsi tops Coke with Jeff Gordon test drive
- Twitter attracts more ads, but rates tumble 67%
- Greenpeace protests outside Saatchi & Saatchi London office
- Facebook research finds 42% switch device mid-activity