Dorling Kindersley to sponsor ITV holiday show
campaignlive.co.uk, Tuesday, 09 November 1999 12:00AM
Dorling Kindersley, which publishes the DK Travel guides, is to sponsor ITV's long-running holiday show, Wish You Were Here ?
Dorling Kindersley, which publishes the DK Travel guides, is to sponsor ITV's long-running holiday show, Wish You Were Here
Dorling Kindersley's sponsorship of the programme begins on November 15 and runs for 26 weeks.
It is Dorling Kindersley's second TV sponsorship deal. Earlier this year it became the first book publisher to sponsor a television show in the UK with its sponsorship of ITV's pre-school commission, Manato's shop.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Mid Weight Planner - ATL Daniel Marks London £30-£50K + Excellent Benefits, Central London
- Designer (Packaging, Brochure, POS, Retouching) Creative Recruitment £20000 - £24000 per annum, London
- Graphic Designer (Branding, Marketing, POS, Packaging) Creative Recruitment £20000 - £24000 per annum, London
- Digital Marketing Assistant - 6 Month Contract - Milton Keynes Ninesharp £9.50 - £10.50 per hour, Milton Keynes
- EMEA Digital Marketing Manager Ninesharp £40000 - £45000 per annum, Milton Keynes
- Cobra introduces bra-making brewer 'The Boss'
- Anti-slavery charity creates '12 Years a Slave' tactical ad after Oscar win
- Majority of 15m Twitter users in the UK follow a newspaper
- Hooch appoints More and MJ Media for Keith Lemon campaign
- Birds Eye kicks off £60m pan-Euro campaign
- Will content kill traditional ad models?